Who else thinks super fiesta should be to 100?

the majority of the games I play end in about 3 minutes. I think the score should br doubles to 100 so that the game actually lasts as long as a normal slayer game. Death is constant with powerful weapons and that alongside of 5 players makes the game way too quick. Also for a few more changed I think it should be only 4 players because with 5 players all with explosives its just a tad annoying being killed as soon as you spawn. Another change I would like to see is the increased chance of variants and a decreased chance of explosives.

Thoughts?

If you make the matches too long it can be a problem if the match is very one sided. I mean no ones wants to play through a 10-100 lose.

I say we go to 60 or 75. Typical slayer is 12.5 kills per player to win the match. Adding that 5th player puts you at 62.5. Add in the randomness and the power weapons, teams are at 40 kills before you know it

Edit: 75

> 2535415305234137;1:
> the majority of the games I play end in about 3 minutes. I think the score should br doubles to 100 so that the game actually lasts as long as a normal slayer game. Death is constant with powerful weapons and that alongside of 5 players makes the game way too quick. Also for a few more changed I think it should be only 4 players because with 5 players all with explosives its just a tad annoying being killed as soon as you spawn. Another change I would like to see is the increased chance of variants and a decreased chance of explosives.
>
> Thoughts?

Random is random on the weapons. What i have noticed is a heavy incineration cannon drop. Overall though i’d would say that it is the same as opening a gold pack with everything unlocked. The incineration cannon may just be for the fact of they work really well and have a descent amount of ammunition (compared to a rocket)

I love the quickness of 50. If its a blowout you dont have to wait long to get to the next game which is good for both the winning and losing side. I personally think Super Fiesta should be a permanent gametype…hell id even rank it just for fun. I have friends who buy halo just for the story, yes they DO exist, and i can actually get them to play the game with me because they love Super Fiesta. Once the gametype is gone all they ask for is when is it coming back.

I think it should be Free-For-All