Who Else Still Has The Chunky Xbox One?

The first Xbox One console is almost 10 years old now and I was wondering who among us still owned the chunky boi. Aside from the disc tray being a bit funny, I have zero problems with mine.

If you’re meaning the one released around 2015, I’ve still got that one, runs fine with zero problems unless you bring memory storage into the picture

> 2535447291443771;2:
> If you’re meaning the one released around 2015, I’ve still got that one, runs fine with zero problems unless you bring memory storage into the picture

The one released in 2013, yeah. The OG Xbox One. Truth be told I have been having power on issues from time to time as well but nothing too significant. And they only happen when powered on by the controller.

Still got mine. Bought it in 2015 and no issues so far. Granted I don’t use it for much more than watching streaming services and occasionally playing Halo, so I don’t really overwork it. Heck I still have the same TV I bought in 2010. That thing has survived four years of college and probably a dozen moves at this point. If it ain’t broke don’t fix it (or replace it in this case).

I’ve still got one. I have to raise the front while inserting a disk in order for it to register the game

> 2533274809226598;1:
> The first Xbox One console is almost 10 years old now and I was wondering who among us still owned the chunky boi. Aside from the disc tray being a bit funny, I have zero problems with mine.

Does it ever get really loud?

> 2533274832674094;6:
> > 2533274809226598;1:
> > The first Xbox One console is almost 10 years old now and I was wondering who among us still owned the chunky boi. Aside from the disc tray being a bit funny, I have zero problems with mine.
>
> Does it ever get really loud?

How loud are we talking? Like “increased whirring” loud or “fighter jet engine” loud? It whies quite loud when reading a disc but then quietens down.

I still have one that was purchased brand new in 2014 for MCC specifically.

> 2533274809226598;7:
> > 2533274832674094;6:
> > > 2533274809226598;1:
> > > The first Xbox One console is almost 10 years old now and I was wondering who among us still owned the chunky boi. Aside from the disc tray being a bit funny, I have zero problems with mine.
> >
> > Does it ever get really loud?
>
> How loud are we talking? Like “increased whirring” loud or “fighter jet engine” loud? It whies quite loud when reading a disc but then quietens down.

I have a Playstation 4 Pro that sounds like it wants to be a fighter jet lmao when the games on Red Dead, GTA V and some other PS Exclusives, was wondering where it would stack up to that.

I swear to god my Xbox will turn into a mf’n nuclear bombshell. I’m just waiting for the day my house goes up in flames because MCC crashed again.

Yep still have it. Now and then had an issue with its wifi (rarely) but other than that works fine. I take pride in looking after my consoles, I even have a sega mega drive still in working order :ok_hand:

My O.G. Xbox One from 2014 is still going strong but is mainly just used for DVDs/BluRays and Disney+/NFL Game Pass at this point. It got benched in favour of my Halo 5 edition in 2017 when I set up a man cave so I could play Xbox and leave the main TV to my fiancee and that in turn was relegated to secondary console by my One X in May 2019. The Series X hasn’t fully displaced the One X though as I tend to noly run Series X Optimised games on the Series X.

I got the One X ASAP and got lucky enough to get a Series X. Last gen was seriously underpowered from the get go I’m glad it’s over.

I have one!

I have an xbox one special edition of forza motosport 6 that my parents bought me in 2016 for being on a discount, I don’t have a new console and I have been playing with it all the time, and all memory is occupied

I have the 2015 xbox one. runs fine. Never had an issue. I still play on it and im wondering when it will explode.