Who else loves T-bagging?

It’s fun to do it to people and it’s even funnier when people do it back, idk I guess I’m weird or something.

No, I agree, but there’s a time & place for it. Assassinate a Sniper? T-Bag. Destroy them with a Rocket? T-Bag. Barely beat them in an AR Dual? No T-Bag.

You see what I’m sayin’ here?

1 Like

> 2535463221065102;2:
> No, I agree, but there’s a time & place for it. Assassinate a Sniper? T-Bag. Destroy them with a Rocket? T-Bag. Barely beat them in an AR Dual? No T-Bag.
>
> You see what I’m sayin’ here?

There is a time and place for a proper T-bagging!!!

Sure, but they only get one from me

The best is a revenge t bag haha

I always love a good bag in the right situation. I love to do it when I totally destroy someone in a 1v1 with a reversal.

Reversals are a good call, especially if the opponent had a power weapon. Makes it fell good to Bag 'em with their Nornfang or Answer.

So as long as it is done properly.
You dont do it after every kill, you do it after you witness your enemy fail. And when you do it you do it over their head.

I only tbag when I kill someone who is glitching or trying to glitch

I don’t t-bag. My Spartan is very professional. Sometimes, however, I come across my own corpse before it de-spawns during a match … when that happens, I’ll t-bag it.

The only other time I do it is when someone else starts it. I then remember their tag, kill them, and make sure to get a few good squats on them. But I never start it. Again, very professional. lol

1 Like

> 2533274883669557;10:
> I don’t t-bag. My Spartan is very professional. Sometimes, however, I come across my own corpse before it de-spawns during a match … when that happens, I’ll t-bag it.
>
> The only other time I do it is when someone else starts it. I then remember their tag, kill them, and make sure to get a few good squats on them. But I never start it. Again, very professional. lol

TL;DR

Martini is a professional tea-bagger.

1 Like

I don’t t-bag people. But if I catch a teammate trying to betray someone, I potato sack them.

I tbag everytime everywhere ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

T-bagging is stupid. I’m not sure what’s funny about it…

I like T-bagging with the Mantis lol!

> 2533274883669557;10:
> I don’t t-bag. My Spartan is very professional. Sometimes, however, I come across my own corpse before it de-spawns during a match … when that happens, I’ll t-bag it.
>
> The only other time I do it is when someone else starts it. I then remember their tag, kill them, and make sure to get a few good squats on them. But I never start it. Again, very professional. lol

When I said go -Yoink- yourself I didn’t mean it literally.

1 Like

Only if someone starts it.

I like other people T-bagging because I get easy kills while they are busy pushing the crouch button over and over and over and…

T-bags forever bruvs.

Teabaggers are the scum of the earth.