Who else just got their Halo controller? WITH PICS

My Chief controller was at the door, it’s pretty hot. The box is nice too.

Edit: I ordered through Microsoft.

Can I borrow it for a few minutes?

> 2533274883669557;2:
> Can I borrow it for a few minutes?

Sure, after I figure out how to get my headset adapter piece hooked up into it, struggling with it hard.

Pics or it didn’t happen (:

I’m so jealous. You’re dead to me.

No you’re not, I’m sorry. Hope you enjoy it!

Is it as shiny as they made it look in the trailer for it?

> 2533274821174589;3:
> > 2533274883669557;2:
> > Can I borrow it for a few minutes?
>
>
> Sure, after I figure out how to get my headset adapter piece hooked up into it, struggling with it hard.

Doesn’t it just plug into the bottom?

> 2533274883669557;6:
> > 2533274821174589;3:
> > > 2533274883669557;2:
> > > Can I borrow it for a few minutes?
> >
> >
> > Sure, after I figure out how to get my headset adapter piece hooked up into it, struggling with it hard.
>
>
> Doesn’t it just plug into the bottom?

It does, but the adapter is a snug fit, especially if it’s the controllers first time.

> 2533274883669557;6:
> > 2533274821174589;3:
> > > 2533274883669557;2:
> > > Can I borrow it for a few minutes?
> >
> >
> > Sure, after I figure out how to get my headset adapter piece hooked up into it, struggling with it hard.
>
>
> Doesn’t it just plug into the bottom?

No, that was in the other package from MaritalAid.com.

> 2533274803493024;8:
> > 2533274883669557;6:
> > > 2533274821174589;3:
> > > > 2533274883669557;2:
> > > > Can I borrow it for a few minutes?
> > >
> > >
> > > Sure, after I figure out how to get my headset adapter piece hooked up into it, struggling with it hard.
> >
> >
> > Doesn’t it just plug into the bottom?
>
>
> No, that was in the other package from MaritalAid.com.

lol.

> 2535412395556822;4:
> Pics or it didn’t happen (:

true lol

> 2533274821174589;1:
> My Chief controller was at the door, it’s pretty hot. The box is nice too.

Ordered mine at GameStop so i have to wait till the 9th to pick mine up. But at least i get Halo 5 on the 20th rather then the 27th because i bought the console bundle (;

Squeel!
I have a surprise waiting for me when I get home!
After this all I’m waiting on is my Musterbrand Spartan Jacket.

> 2533274883669557;6:
> > 2533274821174589;3:
> > > 2533274883669557;2:
> > > Can I borrow it for a few minutes?
> >
> >
> > Sure, after I figure out how to get my headset adapter piece hooked up into it, struggling with it hard.
>
>
> Doesn’t it just plug into the bottom?

Yeah, as with my 1st controller, it wasn’t easy, but I finally got this one in. ^^^Waiting on my Musterbrand too!

> 2661949065475413;7:
> > 2533274883669557;6:
> > > 2533274821174589;3:
> > > > 2533274883669557;2:
> > > > Can I borrow it for a few minutes?
> > >
> > >
> > > Sure, after I figure out how to get my headset adapter piece hooked up into it, struggling with it hard.
> >
> >
> > Doesn’t it just plug into the bottom?
>
>
> It does, but the adapter is a snug fit, especially if it’s the controllers first time.

Rofl. Thanks for the laugh. Be gentle with her.

Never uploaded pics to the web by iphone, so made Flickr account, let’s see if it worked. PICS
Omg it works lol

> 2533274821174589;15:
> Never uploaded pics to the web by iphone, so made Flickr account, let’s see if it worked. PICS
> Omg it works lol

That’s pretty sweet.

I was thinking about getting this, but the Elite controller can actually be advantageous gameplay wise what with all the adjustments. The only thing is, it’s a lot more expensive and doesn’t look as cool. And I’m a very average player, so I don’t think an Elite controller is going to make much of a difference … it’s like giving a set of custom made high end golf clubs to a mediocre golfer thinking they’re going make him pro …

The thing is, I got my Xbox One in March of 2013 back when it was still at its launch price ($500) plus a second controller (another $60) for my wife to use (but mainly for use in forge & theater for Halo games, when it comes to taking screenshots, I sometimes like having more than one character involved) but she never plays anymore, and now that Halo 5 won’t have splitscreen she won’t be able to play that with me either (I’m sure she’s just devastated. lol) and I won’t be able to use it in forge for screenshots, so I can’t really justify buying a third controller when I have two perfectly good ones now, one of which I never use.

But, for the same price, I may just get the Blue Team McFarlane figures.

> 2533274883669557;16:
> > 2533274821174589;15:
> > Never uploaded pics to the web by iphone, so made Flickr account, let’s see if it worked. PICS
> > Omg it works lol
>
>
> That’s pretty sweet.
>
> I was thinking about getting this, but the Elite controller can actually be advantageous gameplay wise what with all the adjustments. The only thing is, it’s a lot more expensive and doesn’t look as cool. And I’m a very average player, so I don’t think an Elite controller is going to make much of a difference … it’s like giving a set of custom made high end golf clubs to a mediocre golfer thinking they’re going make him pro …
>
> The thing is, I got my Xbox One in March of 2013 back when it was still at its launch price ($500) plus a second controller (another $60) for my wife to use (but mainly for use in forge & theater for Halo games, when it comes to taking screenshots, I sometimes like having more than one character involved) but she never plays anymore, and now that Halo 5 won’t have splitscreen she won’t be able to play that with me either (I’m sure she’s just devastated. lol) and I won’t be able to use it in forge for screenshots, so I can’t really justify buying a third controller when I have two perfectly good ones now, one of which I never use.
>
> But, for the same price, I may just get the Blue Team McFarlane figures.

Justification: piece of art

I’m waiting to get my Halo Xbox… so… 3 more weeks. :frowning:

I too am waiting for my Halo Xbox…

nice! did it come with some bonus req packs? if so, details!