Who else is going dark?

Well we are literally just a couple weeks away from h4 so to save myself from ruining the game I am going dark from the forums and am just checking the weekly bulletin.

So… who else will join me in going dark?

Your joining the dark side I see. It is already to late for you, young one.

I’m not, gonna be creating a fanmade trailer and a music video soon. Hard part…creating the trailer…I’m not too good at Vegas yet.

Sorry, I don’t have that kind of willpower. I can see the benefits of going dark, but I also enjoy soaking up every piece of new Halo 4 info!

I’m a Jedi not a Sith (Star Wars Reference lol.)

I’m staying in the light for Halo 4.

> Sorry, I don’t have that kind of willpower. I can see the benefits of going dark, but I also enjoy soaking up every piece of new Halo 4 info!

I know it’s hard but ill still try…
Or ill just only look at the new MP info

I’m already dark. I haven’t watch the last vidocs.

If you feel that it’s time to go dark, do so, it’s up to you, but don’t waste time posting a thread about it.

I’m going semi dark as soon as I hear news that it’s gone gold. And by semi dark, I mean not clicking any links or actively searching out info. As for the forums I’ll still check in, but I have a mental list of hot button titles to not click on.

> I’m a Jedi not a Sith (Star Wars Reference lol.)
>
> I’m staying in the light for Halo 4.

I’m right behind you. To hell with the dark. Im staying in the light for halo and thats all there is too it.

> I’m going semi dark as soon as I hear news that it’s gone gold. And by semi dark, I mean not clicking any links or actively searching out info. As for the forums I’ll still check in, but I have a mental list of hot button titles to not click on.

This is what I’ll be doing as well, staying away from major spoilers and avoiding most news.

I went completely dark from the first teaser… But then I decided to watch the MP stuff to get my hype up. Not regretting it, the MP looks fenomenal.

am going dark…when i have halo 4

going dark 1-2 weeks before release. that’s when people start getting the game early and start ruining things for everyone

Not to be the Math geek, but it’s more like a couple of months than a couple of weeks.

Im a Reaper who can carry people to Dark Space until Halo4 gets out.

I haven’t watched any of the recent videos, screenshots or look at any new info, nor do I plan to do so until after I play the game. So, asides from coming on the forums, I have gone completely dark already. :slight_smile:

> Sorry, I don’t have that kind of willpower. I can see the benefits of going dark, but I also enjoy soaking up every piece of new Halo 4 info!

I’ll be attentive to any news until the day I get the game. I’ll likely not be able to finish it in one day (for various reasons), so I’m avoiding any Halo-related stuff until I finish it.

Actually, I might even record my first playthrough. Should be cool

> Well we are literally just a couple weeks away from h4 so to save myself from ruining the game I am going dark from the forums and am just checking the weekly bulletin.
>
> So… who else will join me in going dark?

I am just not going to look at anything to do with Campaign and spartan OPS. Those are the things I am most excited about but like every Halo game MP is what keeps me playing.
Come for campaign stay for MP.