Who else has finished all weapon commendations!?

I finally finished with my last weapon being the plasma grenade! Who else has them all done as well? It was a huge pain in the yoink getting plasma grenades, plasma casters, and boltshots done but after much time and many active camos and damage boosts I have succeeded!
Also a huge hit to my K/D lol thanks plasma nades

Fun fact: The emblem I have equipped here (called chief’s crest) is what you get for completing all weapon commendations

I finally finished splaser the other day so I’m done.

By far the most difficult was Splaser. If it wasnt for Fiesta I would probably still be working on it.

Just BiRi left. My least favorite H5 weapon lol.

I just need plasma grenade, splinter grenade

> 2533274808404934;3:
> By far the most difficult was Splaser. If it wasnt for Fiesta I would probably still be working on it.

Congrats guys! And yeah I know right!? I ran out of splasers in warzone turbo so I had to goto fiesta and thankfully I got 5 kills with one endgame quite a few times and that really helped out alot.

> 2533274831213185;5:
> I just need plasma grenade, splinter grenade

those and the hydra are going to be difficult for me

> 2533274831213185;5:
> I just need plasma grenade, splinter grenade

I just finished these two today! I recommend popping an active camo and sneaking up on people for sticky nades and for splinter grenade bring an smg and after popping their shield throw it at their feet for the final blow. Also the grenade you have equipped when you hijack counts as a kill so if you spot a scorpion with a turret gunner switch to the grenade youre working on and go get an easy double kill

I’m too lazy. LOL but I believe I am almost done. Finished a lot of commendations in like a couple of days thanks to warzone turbo. :smiley:

Not I, said the spider to the fly.

> 2533274921838152;8:
> > 2533274831213185;5:
> > I just need plasma grenade, splinter grenade
>
>
> I just finished these two today! I recommend popping an active camo and sneaking up on people for sticky nades and for splinter grenade bring an smg and after popping their shield throw it at their feet for the final blow. Also the grenade you have equipped when you hijack counts as a kill so if you spot a scorpion with a turret gunner switch to the grenade youre working on and go get an easy double kill

Yes thank you for telling me this i should get those two done pretty quick now

> 2535435959089813;11:
> > 2533274921838152;8:
> > > 2533274831213185;5:
> > > I just need plasma grenade, splinter grenade
> >
> >
> > I just finished these two today! I recommend popping an active camo and sneaking up on people for sticky nades and for splinter grenade bring an smg and after popping their shield throw it at their feet for the final blow. Also the grenade you have equipped when you hijack counts as a kill so if you spot a scorpion with a turret gunner switch to the grenade youre working on and go get an easy double kill
>
>
> Yes thank you for telling me this i should get those two done pretty quick now

Good luck, the grenades are easily the most difficult ones! Especially since you can only hold one per spawn

Congrats, I finished mine too, last one for me was the Storm Rifle Commendation

> 2533274921838152;12:
> > 2535435959089813;11:
> > > 2533274921838152;8:
> > > > 2533274831213185;5:
> > > > I just need plasma grenade, splinter grenade
> > >
> > >
> > > I just finished these two today! I recommend popping an active camo and sneaking up on people for sticky nades and for splinter grenade bring an smg and after popping their shield throw it at their feet for the final blow. Also the grenade you have equipped when you hijack counts as a kill so if you spot a scorpion with a turret gunner switch to the grenade youre working on and go get an easy double kill
> >
> >
> > Yes thank you for telling me this i should get those two done pretty quick now
>
>
> Good luck, the grenades are easily the most difficult ones! Especially since you can only hold one per spawn

Grenades were the first ones I finished lol. Wasn’t trying to either.

Yeah I managed to finish all of the weapon commendations a while ago. Right now I’m trying everything I can think of to finish the mongoose destroyer commendation (including handing mongeese and gungeese over to the enemy).

> 2533274880633045;2:
> I finally finished splaser the other day so I’m done.

Same here, it was a serious pain getting that one done for me. Ended up getting most of it done in BTB.

I finished mine around a month ago. My last one was the Spartan lazor kills, took me awhile since I only had the default and the End Game at that time, funny fact … If you shoot and kill enemy heavy vehicles with the lazor and your teammate hits exactly as you do but with a LoadOut weapon then your team mate gets the credit. It’s funny now but annoying back then.

I finished all but the Spnkr last week in Super Fiesta. The last ones I needed were laser, beam rifle and binary rifle. Everything else has been done for quite a while now. Laser was a pain to work towards before the fix. After the fix, laser was stupid easy to complete.

Still need about 30 Spnkr kills and I’m done with them all.

I think I need 1 kill with something and that’s it lol I just play the game. I didn’t go out of my way unless a match was WAY out of hand then I tried to get kills with the suppressor because it’s the worst weapon ever IMO! lol

All done here for some time…plasma caster was the grind for me.