Who else has been through this -Yoink-

I was recently playing Slayer on Truth we were doing fine until a teammate lagged out. Then it started to get a bit hairy because the enemy team was grabing the power weapons before us. Thats not the point the point is 1 member from my team lagged out and was not a loud to come back in, and the other two just quit on me. and if I quit I would’ve gained a match penalty for quitting. Now please tell me were the fairness in this is and for those of you that might well didn’t you just quit if you were going to lose. Here is my answer I don’t like quitting no matter the circumstance.

343 needs to implement a system to where and enemy team or your team is outnumbered the match should end or at least let a partner who lagged out TO JOIN BACK IN THE BLAMING GAME!!! and I feel like quitters aren’t punished enough. For those of you who quit and leave your allies to alone because your lazy incompetent self can’t take a lose like man then don’t play the game and ruin it for other people. If i were in charge and someone quit 5 times within a week they are banned from playing Halo the rest of that week.

I like how this is how Halo has been since its inception, but people are only complaining about it now. 14 years later.

once one lags out or leaves it can change the whole game!

> 2533274830926790;2:
> I like how this is how Halo has been since its inception, but people are only complaining about it now. 14 years later.

No, people been complaining about this since then.

> 2535462282618156;1:
> I was recently playing Slayer on Truth we were doing fine until a teammate lagged out. Then it started to get a bit hairy because the enemy team was grabing the power weapons before us. Thats not the point the point is 1 member from my team lagged out and was not a loud to come back in, and the other two just quit on me. and if I quit I would’ve gained a match penalty for quitting. Now please tell me were the fairness in this is and for those of you that might well didn’t you just quit if you were going to lose. Here is my answer I don’t like quitting no matter the circumstance.
>
> 343 needs to implement a system to where and enemy team or your team is outnumbered the match should end or at least let a partner who lagged out TO JOIN BACK IN THE BLAMING GAME!!! and I feel like quitters aren’t punished enough. For those of you who quit and leave your allies to alone because your lazy incompetent self can’t take a lose like man then don’t play the game and ruin it for other people. If i were in charge and someone quit 5 times within a week they are banned from playing Halo the rest of that week.

This literally happened to me yesterday…I was gonna come and make a thread about then decided it was a waste of my time. But yeah,I was stuck playing me against 4. I’m not that good to begin with and I break even most of the time unless I have rare very positive matches but I stuck it out and went to the end against these guys. I went something like 14k-16d…not bad for playing solo on team slayer. Still sucks though!

What can we do to fix the problem, ideas?

1. You can rejoin a game you had already started, if you lag out or something happens.

2. Let uneven teams leave the match without punishment, if it means they are evening a match.

3. If more than two people out of four player’s leave your team the match will end, not counting as a lost for you.

4. Uneven teams losing will not count against their ranks.

5. If a match becomes a 4v1 the time will be cut short.

6. If a match becomes a 4v1, the lone player has a choice to leave without punishment.

I know this is not that fun, and is frustrating. I have lost connection when the game is 4/4 and ready to go, and had to sit in the party and listen to their game or go play FFA for a round (crappy). On the other hand if I was in this situation, and maybe I am a glass half full kind of guy, but I welcome the challenge. Yeah, I will probably lose, but before I do I am going to slaughter the other team as often as I can. Double kills are always invigorating in that situation.

Also, you are going to lose matches anyway. Is this happening enough to have an effect on your rank? 1 game in 100…1000? Probably not the biggest deal coming down with a loss.

One man’s opinion though…