Who else ere shelved this game already?

Haven’t touched it in about a week. This game is only fun when my idiot friends come over from college and we get high before playing it.

Recently I’ve really fallen in love with the game 007:Nightfire on the original xbox. The campaign is awesome, and consists of more than just slaying hordes and pushing buttons! Plus there are bots in multiplayer, which boasts an impressive suite of guns that don’t all look and act the same.

So forum, what other game has been taking your mind off of this piece of crap?

Halo Reach FF

just picked up dragon age origins ultimate edition and dragon age 2 yesterday

im gonna play the -Yoink- out of origins as i never played most of the dlcs
gonna give da2 another try now that im over the disappointment and betrayal

Yes, I hate this game yet I come on the forums because I am an idiot.

I don’t play it as much, but still have a blast with my friends when I am on. My issue is that I am so busy and there are so many games right now that I need to play.

> Yes, I hate this game yet I come on the forums because I am an idiot.

Mostly lurk the original trilogy forums. Come here to piss off people like you that can’t admit Halo’s good days are looong gone.

Shelved? No

But Far Cry 3 is coming out Tuesday, I dedicate my full attention to the games I play one at a time

I’ve just been taking it slow. Just hit 50 today, so going to wait until the codes come out. That way I don’t have to play WW or OP.

I shelved it a week ago and then decided to sell it today.

Right now I enjoy Fifa 13 again. Playing clubs with friends is pretty fun :slight_smile:

> I’ve just been taking it slow. Just hit 50 today, so going to wait until the codes come out. That way I don’t have to play WW or OP.

smart guy over here, I pretty much grinded 60 levels to find out my coveted ‘OP’ specialization was just a way to unlock another perk. -Yoink- me!

I play Halo 4 quite a bit with my buddies. No I haven’t shelfed the game yet nor do I intend to anytime soon with the next map pack on it’s way.

I haven’t exactly shelved the game per se, I just have Borderlands 2 and Gears of War 3 as well. Gears of War 3 has triple experience going on, so I’m trying to get to level 100 before it runs out. The thing with Halo 4 for me is that, although it can still be fun, I don’t really feel that interested to play it compared to my other games. The real issue for me may be that GoW 3 just feels more competitive, it feels well balanced, and I feel like I have more of an impact in games that I play. Also, every map in the game is available for my game mode of choice (KOTH), as opposed to Halo KOTH, which presents me with sessions that run a little like this: Haven, Haven, Haven, Ragnarok, Adrift, Haven, Haven, Haven, Complex, Haven, Ragnarok, Solace, Haven, Haven, Haven…

> just picked up dragon age origins ultimate edition and dragon age 2 yesterday
>
> im gonna play the Yoink! out of origins as i never played most of the dlcs
> gonna give da2 another try now that im over the disappointment and betrayal

Dragon Age:Origins is one of the best RPGs of this generation, up there with Oblivion, Fallout 3 and Skyrim for me, it’s the best game Bioware made this gen in my opinion. Which is why DA2 was such a disappointment.

I need to get the Awakening and Witch Hunt DLC. Enjoy the game, it’s great. Story’s brilliant, gameplay is tactical and challenging, characters are great and there’s a lot of content, 150 hours or so per playthrough, not including DLC.

No I have not and will not shelve Halo 4, though I do plan on getting AC III-poisoning other players while is disguise in MP is so much fun.

> Haven’t touched it in about a week. This game is only fun when my idiot friends come over from college and we get high before playing it.
>
> Recently I’ve really fallen in love with the game 007:Nightfire on the original xbox. The campaign is awesome, and consists of more than just slaying hordes and pushing buttons! Plus there are bots in multiplayer, which boasts an impressive suite of guns that don’t all look and act the same.
>
> So forum, what other game has been taking your mind off of this piece of crap?

Man I envy you. I got Nightfire like a year or two ago on Gamecube. That game…just amazing. You should see if you can get Everything or Nothing too. It’s third person and still crazy fun.

But yeah, Nightfire. I don’t have it anymore but think i’ll pick up another copy since you’ve reminded me of it. Fun as heck!

P.S Yeah I sold Halo 4. Got to 70, wasn’t enjoying it, decided to cut my losses.

> I haven’t exactly shelved the game per se, I just have Borderlands 2 and Gears of War 3 as well. Gears of War 3 has triple experience going on, so I’m trying to get to level 100 before it runs out. The thing with Halo 4 for me is that, although it can still be fun, I don’t really feel that interested to play it compared to my other games. The real issue for me may be that GoW 3 just feels more competitive, it feels well balanced, and I feel like I have more of an impact in games that I play. Also, every map in the game is available for my game mode of choice (KOTH), as opposed to Halo KOTH, which presents me with sessions that run a little like this: Haven, Haven, Haven, Ragnarok, Adrift, Haven, Haven, Haven, Complex, Haven, Ragnarok, Solace, Haven, Haven, Haven…

So true, Gears 3 is the perfect TPS arena shooter, very balanced, competitive, fun and it supports all kinds of gameplay. It’s the approach Halo 4 should have taken. Not adding bad mechanics and dumbing the game down.

Gears 3 has the right level of customisation, pick 1 of 3 rifles and 1 of 2 shotties, easy for the devs to balance and I can use all the weapons proficiently. Love Gears 3.

halo 4 is awesome, but i balance out my games. i’ve been playing ninety-nine nights, bladstorm, shogun 2 total war, and the walking dead these past 2 weeks. i’ll be playing halo 4 later on tonight if i have time.

Haven’t played it for a few days. Mostly been playing Dragon Age Origins, Halo CE Trial Online, and Smash Bros Melee with friends. Halo 4 True Skill system is just too strict and is not fun to play at all with friends. Since most of my friends aren’t as good as me. We just lose all the time.

Nope. Still in my disc tray. Still loving every bit of it. Call me what you like, not my fault you can’t have fun with a video game.

Just keep playing FIFA. Nobody will really miss you.

Not shelving anytime soon.