Who else doesn't like halo 5 controls

These halo 5 controls are so messed up I’m not use to them at all!

Recon scheme is the Halo 4 controller scheme, most like the original. Play with that.

I play with the H4 control scheme. Feels better than default for me.

I’m using bumper jumper. It was weird but now I’m getting used to it.

i settled on recon after trying a couple

4/10

Recon is my preferred scheme. Aiming still feels like it did in Halo 2.

> 2533274971502269;4:
> I’m using bumper jumper. It was weird but now I’m getting used to it.

Yup

> 2533274856995336;1:
> These halo 5 controls are so messed up I’m not use to them at all!

Solution: use them more. First game I played I wanted to swap back to the Halo 4 style. I refrained from doing so in my second game and found that I did in fact like the new setup better.

Not being use to something doesn’t mean that its bad. Its just a sign you’re not familiar with it. Experience more before making a judgment.

Bumper jumper feels the most unchanged for me. I’ve gotten too used to LT for grenade and LB for jump.

Played the default for 2 games, switched to Recon, and moved back to default next game. Got used to it pretty quick. That never happens.

Going back to MCC after the beta will be awkward.

I’m getting used to the default little by little.

Why can’t we just set up our own buttons? I hate being forced to play a pre-designed button layout.

I’m playing Bumper Jumper. It is working out for me very well. My only issue is that I can’t use the stabilize Spartan Ability effectively (have to be able to scope and press A at the same time, which I can’t do unless I claw). But, I probably will never use stabilize anyways since I become a floating target.