Who else bought the relief and recovery packs?

I did

me also, to show support for all the people out there fighting against the virus

i havent but im tempted, what’s in it?

> 2533274999790128;3:
> i havent but im tempted, what’s in it?

Depends on if you have all the armor if you do lots of legendary Boosts and ultra rares if not you get a mix between boosts and armor

> 2535466853625977;4:
> > 2533274999790128;3:
> > i havent but im tempted, what’s in it?
>
> Depends on if you have all the armor if you do lots of legendary Boosts and ultra rares if not you get a mix between boosts and armor

nice

> 2533274999790128;5:
> > 2535466853625977;4:
> > > 2533274999790128;3:
> > > i havent but im tempted, what’s in it?
> >
> > Depends on if you have all the armor if you do lots of legendary Boosts and ultra rares if not you get a mix between boosts and armor
>
> nice

Description
<p data-f-expanded=“true”>You’ve got Spartans on the ground, and we’re not going anywhere… When fellow friends, fans, and family are in need, the Halo community is always ready to lend support. The recent global COVID-19 pandemic has affected millions, and we want to help. The proceeds of the Relief and Recovery REQ Pack go directly to the GlobalGiving organization’s Coronavirus Relief Fund. In addition to assisting global communities impacted by the virus, you will receive five permanent REQs selected from the most popular visual customization REQs of ultra-rare or better rarity, if available, as well as ten rare or better boost cards. *For every purchase of the “Relief and Recovery REQ pack” from Halo 5: Guardians from now through April 30, 2020, Microsoft will donate all proceeds of the Relief and Recovery REQ pack to GlobalGiving’s Corona Virus Relief Fund (Coronavirus Relief Fund - GlobalGiving). More information about GlobalGiving is available by contacting them at help@globalgiving.org. The Relief and Recovery REQ Pack unlocks five permanent REQs selected from the most popular visual customizations in Halo 5: Guardians – all of them Ultra Rare or better rarity (if available), plus ten boost cards of Rare or better rarity. For use in Arena, Warzone, and Warzone Firefight game modes. Limited number of Permanent REQs available; if all have been unlocked, additional Single-Use REQs will be included. Broadband internet required (ISP fees apply); Halo 5: Guardians game and Xbox Live Gold membership (sold separately) required.”

I wish the contents were better, like more xp boosts or an emblem or something. As it stands right now it would be more efficient just to donate directly to charity and also buy a $5 Xp boost pack from the ms store.

Me

If I had money I wouldn’t hesitate, unfortunately I only have $1.50 :confused:

> 2535462343655853;7:
> I wish the contents were better, like more xp boosts or an emblem or something. As it stands right now it would be more efficient just to donate directly to charity and also buy a $5 Xp boost pack from the ms store.

Wait where are these xp boost packs? I didnt see them on the store.

> 2535426290958243;10:
> > 2535462343655853;7:
> > I wish the contents were better, like more xp boosts or an emblem or something. As it stands right now it would be more efficient just to donate directly to charity and also buy a $5 Xp boost pack from the ms store.
>
> Wait where are these xp boost packs? I didnt see them on the store.

The online Microsoft store, not the in game store (although they do rotate in there 1-2 times a year as well).

Heres a link, if it doesn’t work just google “halo 5 xp boost pack” Halo 5 Guardians: Warzone XP Boost REQ Pack | Xbox

> 2535462343655853;11:
> > 2535426290958243;10:
> > > 2535462343655853;7:
> > > I wish the contents were better, like more xp boosts or an emblem or something. As it stands right now it would be more efficient just to donate directly to charity and also buy a $5 Xp boost pack from the ms store.
> >
> > Wait where are these xp boost packs? I didnt see them on the store.
>
> The online Microsoft store, not the in game store (although they do rotate in there 1-2 times a year as well).
>
> Heres a link, if it doesn’t work just google “halo 5 xp boost pack” Halo 5 Guardians: Warzone XP Boost REQ Pack | Xbox

Huh, that wasn’t there when I checked the Microsoft store on my xbox. Thanks