Who do you want to be a Spartan IV?

Out of all the characters still alive in Halo Canon as of the end of the Human-Covenant war, who do you want to be a Spartan IV? Personally, I want the Rookie from ODST. Perhaps even the entire squad.

I’d rather not the ODST squad become Spartans. No doubt they are brave, bold and true heroes, but why do they all need to become supermen(women)? So much emphasis on the super humans takes a lot away from the normal men and women in the UNSC who sacrificed so much for humanity. No doubt it would be a cool reward…but would they lose their humanity like the rest of the Spartans really did?

I am a bit adverse to the idea of spartan-IVs. The spartans lose some of their heroism when anyone can be one. Though having so many super people running around does mean the enemy and the scale of the war can be that much bigger and deadly. It’s also moving humanity forwards technologically, closer to forerunner society where everyone is in a powered suit their entire lives.

It does call into question the role of ODSTs now. It just doesn’t make sense for them exist anymore, unfortunately.

The Whole ODST Squad would make my year.

looks at my gamertag um…I don’t know
>.>
<.<

> looks at my gamertag um…I don’t know
> >.>
> <.<

Johnson?

I’m sure Spartan IVs would cost alot of money.

> I’m sure Spartan IVs would cost alot of money.

Perhaps not as costly as SPARTN-II or SPARTAN-III though. And it seems SPARTAN-IV is moraly acceptable.

I wanna be one, because they are awesome.

Ship master

> I wanna be one, because they are awesome.

This

> I’d rather not the ODST squad become Spartans. No doubt they are brave, bold and true heroes, but why do they all need to become supermen(women)? So much emphasis on the super humans takes a lot away from the normal men and women in the UNSC who sacrificed so much for humanity. No doubt it would be a cool reward…but would they lose their humanity like the rest of the Spartans really did?

Exactly what this guy said. Theres so much focus on the Spartans that the regular men and women, even the bad–Yoink- special ops ODSTs get ignored.

I reckon Buck will become a Spartan IV though. Remember the quote “If he was any better he’d be a spartan”? Well now he can be, he’s a prime candidate for the project.

Lucy tom and grey team :stuck_out_tongue: (people say grey team are all dead but untill 343 state they are dead they are still alive as they all have a habbit of re-apearing, Johnson and the power of love ftw)