Who do you think will win the Global Champs?

In my opinion Pistola looks to be the favorite after winning 2 of the past 3 AGL FFA’s but I also think Snipedown after his RTX win and Legit look good coming into the finals.

Who do you guys think will take home the $200k?

Maybe Naded because he qualified twice in week 4, and week 4 was the hardest with the objective stuff if you ask me.

I hope it will be ninja but to be honest it could be everyone because ffa is a lot about luck, being in the right place at the right time.

That extremely one good person that is good at games that are about being good in good gametypes. Honestly, I don’t pay much to FFA or Championships, but I hope that the one guy who had his own twitch stream that was being put over the waypoint a day ago wins. Whenever he lost he seem cool and collected, not having a fit.

@Lambo- Naded also looked good and I also think Cloud seems like a very good FFA player that doesn’t get much credit. I think players like Naded and Ninja will have an advantage because they don’t have to play friday and as you mentioned, one unlucky match in FFA and you are facing elimination from the tourny.

@Overlord - from watching hours of pro streams over the years I’ve learnt most pro players are good at keeping a cool head.

Lmao Naded got wrecked during the stream today. I think Strongside is gonna win

I just wonder why their giving away $200k to some guy instead of making Halo 2 anniversary or somthing.

Suddoth 2.

Lol nah, my money’s on Walshy.

> Suddoth 2.
>
>
>
> Lol nah, my money’s on Walshy.

Walshy isn’t playing. He’s not even at PAX

> I just wonder why their giving away $200k to some guy instead of making Halo 2 anniversary or somthing.

The bad part is that the guy who wins wont even play Halo 4 after. Most of the pros just came back for the money.

I don’t really know who will win but tomorrow will sort out who the contenders are.

I hope Strongside just because of the good memories

> > Suddoth 2.
> >
> >
> >
> > Lol nah, my money’s on Walshy.
>
> Walshy isn’t playing. He’s not even at PAX

Nah man that’s just what he wants you to think. Walshy got invited but he only has to play in last round of the finals. He is the Final Boss.

Pistola or Snipedown are my personal guesses. I would love to see a newcomer/unknown take it out though!

I’m vouching for Strongside, have been for awhile.

I also heard that Ogre2 was in the tourney and that he was placing really well, but still I vouch for Strongside.

It would be awesome if one of the unknowns won, and even better if it was a girl!

Strongside, Pistola, or Naded are all beast FFA players so one of them.

Stream quality on Friday was weak though I hope it improves on Saturday/Sunday.

Pistola or Snipedown.

> Pistola or Snipedown.

So most people seem to be going for Pistola/ Snipedown it seems. I guess we’ll get a much clear picture after Saturday. Hopefully players are allowed to use their real gamertags soon.

My pick is Yoshi eats, he’s a bit of an underdog but he’s proven he can hang with the best.