Who do you think are the Top 10 Arena Players?

As someone who enjoys Arena, I’ve had the pleasure of playing with and against many talented players. The following is a list of the 10 most talented players I’ve encountered who actively play Arena (in no particular order):
Myself
Travesimo
King Armous
Gamesager
sSyphoN
gGreed
Tr1y
Dominator
ifenderz
Smily

Players are judged at what they can contribute to getting their team the only thing that matters, the win. Please share your own opinion, and feel free to discuss my list.

Never heard of any of them guys.

Edit: King armous was a warrior at halo 3.

No Pretzel?

Mr Disappoint. He’s a boss.

They need to bring back 1-50 to be honest.

> No Pretzel?

Pretzels has retired from Halo.

He wasn’t better than anyone on the list though, although his evade sword was the best to grace the game.

> Mr Disappoint. He’s a boss.

I would have to agree. I actually played him in Squad Slayer once and he just wrecked everyone.

Riot is the best player on reach. Don’t you forget it
Though sSyphon is the best on that list that ive played againts

> > No Pretzel?
>
> Pretzels has retired from Halo.
>
> He wasn’t better than anyone on the list though, although his evade sword was the best to grace the game.

Have you ever played against Kampy or Dutchy?

Why no Vetoed, Costa? Do you just not like him?
Here are the top 10 from HC, though I’m not sure when these were updated.

1. Dominator
  2. Vetoed
  3. iFenderz
  4. DN Prodigy
  5. EpIc StUpErHeRo
  6. Jokahs
  7. Turbulenc3
  8. UR DeMoRalized
  9. Spartan Yoda
  10. NEVER GOIN PRO

And yeah; I know you and Gamesager aren’t on there, but still… from what I’ve seen gameplay-wise I rate all these guys. I actually enjoyed watching your commentary/game vs. Vetoed on Sword Base. Taught me a few things. You should do some more…

> > > No Pretzel?
> >
> > Pretzels has retired from Halo.
> >
> > He wasn’t better than anyone on the list though, although his evade sword was the best to grace the game.
>
> Have you ever played against Kampy or Dutchy?

Yeah. They beat me in MLG on one occasion. They’re pretty solid players.

> Why no Vetoed, Costa? Do you just not like him?
> Here are the top 10 from HC, though I’m not sure when these were updated.
>
> 1. Dominator
> 2. Vetoed
> 3. iFenderz
> 4. DN Prodigy
> 5. EpIc StUpErHeRo
> 6. Jokahs
> 7. Turbulenc3
> 8. UR DeMoRalized
> 9. Spartan Yoda
> 10. NEVER GOIN PRO
>
> And yeah; I know you and Gamesager aren’t on there, but still… from what I’ve seen gameplay-wise I rate all these guys. I actually enjoyed watching your commentary/game vs. Vetoed on Sword Base. Taught me a few things. You should do some more…

Vetoed isn’t a great team player. He’s the best at what he does though-playing for stats. I like him personally but it’s pretty apparent he is more of an FFA player than a team player.