Who do you have killed off in Ep 10?

So who are you betting on? Who do you think will be killed off in Episode 10?

I personally think Jul, Halsey, Palmer, and Thorne will all live. I know many of you will pick them but I have a different idea. I think Majestic team is going to die. Well all but Thorne. I really think 343 wants us to like both Thorne and Palmer. I think a big part of Episode 10 is going to feature a large scale firefight where we lose all members of Majestic squad and Palmer and Thorne manage to come out heroes. 343 has also put little bits here and their dealing with community complaints “press buttons” thing by Roland this week and Roland trash talking Miller because we all found him to be redundant. I can see 343 killing off some Spartan IV’s because the community is constantly ridiculing the Spartan IV’s integrity. I know that’s kinda stretching it but… lol

What are your ideas for deaths and what is your reasoning?

> So who are you betting on? Who do you think will be killed off in Episode 10?
>
> What are your ideas for deaths and what is your reasoning?

For me I think Palmer will be killed off, I’m not just saying this out of dislike as she’s far from the worst character I’ve seen in a game (cough FF XIII Vanille cough). I think that something will give her a change of heart and she will sacrifice herself to save Halsey, it might not even be to save Halsey, it might be to get the other half of the key back from Jul Mdama.

I expect Majestic, Halsey and Jul to all survive. Oh and if Halsey dies I will not be a happy person. And you don’t wanna make me angry… You wouldn’t like me when I’m angry.

I’m honestly not sure they’ll kill anyone off. I’m betting they’ve decided to do a second season and may have decided to keep everyone. That said Glassman was originally going to die early in the series, maybe they’ll finally go through with it. Jul also has a chance of dying but I don’t think anyone else (maybe one of the Majestic members who hasn’t had much screen time).

What I’m hoping is they kill all of Majestic save Thorne because he’s starting to seem like he has the potential to have the chance to maybe possibly become slightly interesting.

I have to say it…Palmer is going to die. (Please)
Now that my hate for Palmer is out of the way, I think Jul will die and fighting the Covenant will be over.

It’s difficult to tell who will die, but i will tell you that Palmer has my vote…that, temper-tantrum, child-like, short-sighted, thing are either black or white b**** LoL

> I’m honestly not sure they’ll kill anyone off. I’m betting they’ve decided to do a second season and may have decided to keep everyone. That said Glassman was originally going to die early in the series, maybe they’ll finally go through with it. Jul also has a chance of dying but I don’t think anyone else (maybe one of the Majestic members who hasn’t had much screen time).
>
> What I’m hoping is they kill all of Majestic save Thorne because he’s starting to seem like he has the potential to have the chance to maybe possibly become slightly interesting.

If they don’t kill anyone then the Season might end on a dull note jeopardizing the sales of a second season.

I’m pretty sure none of the established characters will die.

The situation really isnt set up to convey the idea that “hey, someone might die!”

> If they don’t kill anyone then the Season might end on a dull note jeopardizing the sales of a second season.

But it has to be meaningful. None of that randomly killing people for no point like Rowling pulled in book 7.

If anyone I’d say Throne. Doing something noble like Noble team (see what I did :D) in reach to show Halsey that it’s not about the genetic modifications, the armor, or when they were conscripted. Just the person, that anyone can be a master chief or noble team.

> > If they don’t kill anyone then the Season might end on a dull note jeopardizing the sales of a second season.
>
> But it has to be meaningful. None of that randomly killing people for no point like <mark>Rowling pulled in book 7</mark>.
>
> If anyone I’d say Throne. Doing something noble like Noble team (see what I did :D) in reach to show Halsey that it’s not about the genetic modifications, the armor, or when they were conscripted. Just the person, that anyone can be a master chief or noble team.

I doubt many people know what you’re talking about, but yeah I agree. All of those people didn’t need to die. Fred didn’t, neither did Lupin and his wife. She was just killing off characters because she felt it made the battle dramatic.

Black guy always dies first? /jk but in all seriousness maybe Sarah

> I’m pretty sure none of the established characters will die.
>
> The situation really isnt set up to convey the idea that “hey, someone might die!”

Agreed

If I really really had to choose, I’d say the Scientist who looks like the Green Goblin actor in Spider Man.

> <mark>Black guy always dies first?[/h] /jk but in all seriousness maybe Sarah
[/quote]
Yeah lol! That’s true.</mark>

I hope Sarah doesn’t die. She acts like a jerk, and Halsey is my favourite UNSC scientist, so Sarah dying would make me happy. I’ve grown to respect and like Palmer because she’s just following orders. She’s just an angry little kid against the world, with nothing truly amazing in her life. Plus, she might have a crush on Lasky. Ugh, I sound like a Twi-Hard.
Plus PLUS, if Lasky dies, it’s all chaos.
Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos!

Palmer!

> > > If they don’t kill anyone then the Season might end on a dull note jeopardizing the sales of a second season.
> >
> > But it has to be meaningful. None of that randomly killing people for no point like <mark>Rowling pulled in book 7</mark>.
> >
> > If anyone I’d say Throne. Doing something noble like Noble team (see what I did :D) in reach to show Halsey that it’s not about the genetic modifications, the armor, or when they were conscripted. Just the person, that anyone can be a master chief or noble team.
>
> I doubt many people know what you’re talking about, but yeah I agree. All of those people didn’t need to die. Fred didn’t, neither did Lupin and his wife. She was just killing off characters because she felt it made the battle dramatic.

I know it just annoyed me :confused:

Elite #2356 will die.

Who I would prefer to die: Halsey. Thorne. Lasky.

The Former of the three for the storm it would bring, plus I don’t like this whole. “Librarian is our god and engineered everything we would do from a kajillion years ago.” Thing. Plus, it would be interesting. Apparently she’s a lead scientist on… everything forerunner, so having someone else who had no idea what the hell is going on and figure it out would be more interesting then Halsey just go. “Oh, pfft, that’s what’s going on. Well if I just do this voila, I can contact the librarian.”

Thorne and Lasky because they’re both boring characters. Lasky is so yes sir with MC, and Thorne is just really, really bland. While I get his back ground, I would prefer Hoya or any of Majestic take a lead role instead, as they have personality.

Plus, with their deaths, Majestic and Palmer might clean up more and get down to more business, still keeping their personalities, but being more apt for business.

Who I think will die: Probably Jul. Can’t leave a enemy around for him to get interesting, right Gek? Didact?

Halsey will stay, they already killed Cortana so they’ve removed already enough main characters. If they were gonna kill Halsey it would have been Palmer in Episode 9. Halsey is too much of an integral part of the series. She’s in every single book. Nobody else is genius enough to take her place (just look at Glassman). Thorne is the one to die. He was built to die. He’s kind, smart, honest, and utterly useless. His worth is only in sentiment. He was created to die. It’ll pull all the other characters together and make you cry because he was the one everybody liked.

Or Palmer will die. In that case Thorne would live and become the new leader of the Spartan’s aboard Infinity. I think everyone can agree that a horse could lead the Spartan IV’s better than Sarah Palmer. Lasky won’t die because they already made a movie about him. He’s gonna be there until the bitter end. I’m talkin Halo 5 and 6. He’s the only one (besides Halsey) with a relationship with the Master Chief and therein his immortality (in Spartan Ops) lies.

> Halsey will stay, they already killed Cortana so they’ve removed already enough main characters. If they were gonna kill Halsey it would have been Palmer in Episode 9. Halsey is too much of an integral part of the series. She’s in every single book. Nobody else is genius enough to take her place (just look at Glassman). Thorne is the one to die. He was built to die. He’s kind, smart, honest, and utterly useless. His worth is only in sentiment. He was created to die. It’ll pull all the other characters together and make you cry because he was the one everybody liked.
>
> Or Palmer will die. In that case Thorne would live and become the new leader of the Spartan’s aboard Infinity. I think everyone can agree that a horse could lead the Spartan IV’s better than Sarah Palmer. Lasky won’t die because they already made a movie about him. He’s gonna be there until the bitter end. I’m talkin Halo 5 and 6. He’s the only one (besides Halsey) with a relationship with the Master Chief and therein his immortality (in Spartan Ops) lies.

Halsey, Master Chief, Arbiter, and even Lord Hood all die in episode 10. 343’s stance… why not?

I also agree that Lasky isn’t dying any time soon. He is kinda filling the roles of both Keyes and Hood. I see Palmer as 343’s attempt to make a new Sergeant Johnson. I don’t really see that working out to well as nobody takes her playful bad attitude serious. She’s just a little cry baby in most peoples eyes. I understand that maybe they want us to hate her but honestly…

343 needs to work on player development. I don’t feel attached to any of the new characters. The top 3 new characters for the good guys are Lasky, Roland, and Thorne. If it wasn’t for FuD lasky would be just as boring as he is portrayed in the game. He’s too big of a push over. Roland was cool and then 343 starting using him as a way to mock everything minuscule that the community was complaining about. Thorne is about as dry as a character can get. Sadly, I don’t see him dying as I’m starting to get the vibe that 343 want’s us to watch Thorne grow into a proper Spartan IV.

Jul and Didact are the only new characters that I care about. Isn’t that weird? The only characters that I care about are the enemies? The Didact just wants the self proclaimed mantle of responsibility back and Jul wants to play around with some technology. All the UNSC is doing is ruining all of the fun.