Who do we send our ideas for CSR to?

I made a thread about a great idea I had for CSR a while back, and sadly it died out once it hit the two page mark :(.

Anyway, I tried sending it by tweet to Kev. Franklin, BS Angel, the HaloWaypoint team, and David Ellis, and I haven’t gotten a reply from any of them. I know when they announced it they said they wanted fan feedback for the way it should be implemented and I wanted to know how it I can make it so my idea gets recognized so it doesnt go to waste.

Thanks in advance :).

nobody knows?

nobody cares, they have made no effort to fix this game or find out what the gamers want. They have our money so it’s a wrap. :confused:

I’ve seem them reply to threads on these forums plenty of times, so i know they’re listening.

their response will be, ‘yea we are aware of it and we are working on some stuff that will be released sometime in 2013, we know alot of things are broke in this game and we can’t figure out how to fix them’

> nobody cares, they have made no effort to fix this game or find out what the gamers want. They have our money so it’s a wrap. :confused:

Maybe because this so-called “community” is about as nice as a mole rat? If I were them I would want to talk to us either.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

It really doesn’t matter if they want to, they should feel obligated to please the consumers. Otherwise they’ll end up with a game where less than 2% of the people that purchased it play it online. Oooo wait they are at 1.5% it’s been 2 months and all they have tried to do is fatten their pockets with a dlc and still haven’t fix ANY of the problems, not a single one. It’s pathetic, they should be ashamed to call themselves developers.

Dont worry msonic98. Just keep hope and be patient :slight_smile:

>

Maybe the consumers shouldn’t feel obligated to complain about EVERYTHING.

>

Lol, around 10 mil. people bought blops 2 yet not even a mill is online, same with h3, and 2, and reach, and mw2, and mw3, and blops 1, and every game released. Ever.

Try again.

>

There’s usually 500,000-700,000 on blops2, that’s 5 to 7 times as many people with less than 1.5 as many sales. Halo fanboy fail. MW3 is more used at gamestop than Halo 4 new.

This thread has been reported for spam.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I’m sure they will censor it, just like they did the posts about -Yoink!- gaming backing out of the promised million dollar BF3 tournament. They can’t let the truth out, lol. But gamers already know which is why this game is dying. It shouldn’t even be called halo. Not halo gameplay, no support or communication from the developers, pathetic.