Who Do We Fight in Halo 4?

We defeated the covenant, the Elites are on our side, the Brutes are either exterminated or in hiding, and the flood has been beat back and eliminated from the Ark.

There are theories, valid ones. Some say it could be Forunners we’re fighting. Or more flood. Or Precursors. Or any combination of two. Or all three.

Let’s face it. I’d like real facts from 343i really soon. I’d like to know who we’re gonna fight in Halo 4. I want to know for sure. I might sound like a jerk right now, but I’d really like to know. And so far, we have absolutely 0 information on who’s the allies and who’s the enemy.

They did say we are going to see the covenant in Halo 4. So brutes, grunts, Etc.

> They did say we are going to see the covenant in Halo 4. So brutes, grunts, Etc.

So we see them, but are they our allies or enemies?

No confirmation of who the enemy is yet. So, lets just have a seat and see.

:smiley:

> They did say we are going to see the covenant in Halo 4. So brutes, grunts, Etc.

They never said that.
Frankie made it clear on a interview with Spike"No purple" so that means no Covenant, or any one that has to do with them.

> > They did say we are going to see the covenant in Halo 4. So brutes, grunts, Etc.
>
> They never said that.
> Frankie made it clear on a interview with Spike"No purple" so that means no Covenant, or any one that has to do with them.

The human-sided covenant in Halo 3 had green ships etc.

I think perhaps it could be an ancient army of Flood, made from the Forerunners and Precursors? Since the Flood came from outside known space (even to the Forerunners), it’s possible…

No way to know for certain though.

> The human-sided covenant in Halo 3 had green ships etc.

exactly wat i said lol 343 loves to be tricky like how bungie said they would never make a halo series game and people were dumb to think that was the end to halo. to say no purple means nothing really since the seperatists were green

The Elites are far from being on our side. The Arbiter is, but not all Elites agree with him. We could be fighting insurrectionists, covies, flood, and/or precursors.

Who are we fighting? Hopefully each other in the best multiplayer ever!

Forerunners (under the rule of the Master Builder, who has allied with the precursors and will act as their harbinger)
Forerunner machines of all sorts of types
Flood, of both known species and species we’ve yet to encounter
Precursor(s)

>.>

<.<

Aliens.

> >.>
>
> <.<
>
> Aliens.

Predators

>.>

<.<

We can’t be sure on what the next enemy may be. But I hope it is really awesome and way different.

> > They did say we are going to see the covenant in Halo 4. So brutes, grunts, Etc.
>
> They never said that.
> Frankie made it clear on a interview with Spike"No purple" so that means no Covenant, or any one that has to do with them.

maybe not as the covenant but we might see some former covenant races (theres a banshee (i think) in a bit of concept, but that is just concept art)

The Covenant could return sometime during the trilogy, as enemies or friends. The Arbiter would most likely support Humanity, but those like the Servants of Abiding Truth would rather not share the galaxy with us. If the covenant are there, I wouldn’t expect them to be the main enemy. We are supposed to be fighting ancient enemies. In terms of Halo, the Covenant is a few thousand years old, not really “ancient” enough.