Who designed the menus?

And why do they have a job?

I think the menus are fine. It just bugs me that every time I back out of searching it returns me to the main menu instead of the playlist menu.

> 2717573882290912;2:
> I think the menus are fine. It just bugs me that every time I back out of searching it returns me to the main menu instead of the playlist menu.

So you think they’re just fine except the fact that they don’t make any sense?

There was zero problem with the menus from Halo 1 till Reach.

The problems started with Halo 4 and they seem to be on a mission to make everything more and more confusing and hard to read.

> 2533274808526121;3:
> > 2717573882290912;2:
> > I think the menus are fine. It just bugs me that every time I back out of searching it returns me to the main menu instead of the playlist menu.
>
>
> So you think they’re just fine except the fact that they don’t make any sense?
>
> There was zero problem with the menus from Halo 1 till Reach.
>
> The problems started with Halo 4 and they seem to be on a mission to make everything more and more confusing and hard to read.

I can find what I’m looking for and I don’t have a hard time navigating the menus. Sure they might not be intuitive, but it’s not hard to get familiar with an unorthodox menu layout. I think they are fine. They don’t lag for a bit like the Halo 4 menus, everything feels responsive, I can navigate quickly and that is fine. There are more troubling issues with gameplay than there are with the layout and design of menus.

Its stupid u cant talk to ur fireteam until in game.