Who cares that I suck...

…cause I just got SHI-NO-BI, baby!

Finally got the armor! Anyone else get it yet?

Might have it, been using the Recruit Charred armour the while time

> 2533274882036522;2:
> Might have it, been using the Recruit Charred armour the while time

Have it also and I do love using it from time to time. really stands out

I think I have it. Idk I don’t really pay attention to the names just put on what I like.

nope… I just don’t get what I wan’t :’(

> 2533274820441404;5:
> nope… I just don’t get what I wan’t :’(

In due time you’ll get it. Took me about 20 gold packs since the update to get it so it isn’t lime I got it instantly either

Armor means nothing in this game. You just got lucky, that’s it.

> 2535468636219845;7:
> Armor means nothing in this game. You just got lucky, that’s it.

Well seeing that the REQ system is nothing but luck and randomization that’s kind of an obvious fact that everyone knew from the start.

I was terrible at MCC . I had never played the MP in the old games much, only H4. So I thought it would be good for me to get MCC and catchup. I sucked big time with all the old games. I quit playing MCC for months. I finally decided to quit caring about my stats. I lowered my standards to if I got 3 or 4 kills in any of the halo games (H1thr H3). That I would consider that a good game and be happy. Now my skills have greatly improved. I have a 1.2 to 2 KD most games. But I still don’t care. I just play for fun. If I get stomped so be it. I DON"T CARE. Incidentally play H5 has made me better at playing the older games. Not sure how or why. But really loving the whole Halo series.

> 2533274825101441;9:
> I was terrible at MCC . I had never played the MP in the old games much, only H4. So I thought it would be good for me to get MCC and catchup. I sucked big time with all the old games. I quit playing MCC for months. I finally decided to quit caring about my stats. I lowered my standards to if I got 3 or 4 kills in any of the halo games (H1thr H3). That I would consider that a good game and be happy. Now my skills have greatly improved. I have a 1.2 to 2 KD most games. But I still don’t care. I just play for fun. If I get stomped so be it. I DON"T CARE. Incidentally play H5 has made me better at playing the older games. Not sure how or why. But really loving the whole Halo series.

I am in this mentality now except I came to that conclusion different. I was pretty good at Halo 3 (didnt like REACH, or H4) and when Halo 5 came out I loved the gameplay. The MP felt much closer to Halo 3 and i liked that. But the problem was I couldnt pull the stuff off I use to. I played Warzone match after warzone match to try and get better before going into the arena, but then one night it hit me. I am just not as good as I use to be and once I finally accepted that the game became loads of fun for me.

If I get put in a silver class, fine. Put me there. Now with ranks reseting I will be able to see if maybe I am getting better. But yea, I am having a good time not caring if I get stomped or not. I just have fun playing the game.

> 2533274825101441;9:
> I was terrible at MCC . I had never played the MP in the old games much, only H4. So I thought it would be good for me to get MCC and catchup. I sucked big time with all the old games. I quit playing MCC for months. I finally decided to quit caring about my stats. I lowered my standards to if I got 3 or 4 kills in any of the halo games (H1thr H3). That I would consider that a good game and be happy. Now my skills have greatly improved. I have a 1.2 to 2 KD most games. But I still don’t care. I just play for fun. If I get stomped so be it. I DON"T CARE. Incidentally play H5 has made me better at playing the older games. Not sure how or why. But really loving the whole Halo series.

I was just quoting the shinobi video but still great you think that lol

> 2533274882036522;2:
> Might have it, been using the Recruit Charred armour the while time

That is also my favorite because it is the only one I have seen with flames. Hopefully they release more flamed armor.

> 2533274852660538;11:
> > 2533274825101441;9:
> > I was terrible at MCC . I had never played the MP in the old games much, only H4. So I thought it would be good for me to get MCC and catchup. I sucked big time with all the old games. I quit playing MCC for months. I finally decided to quit caring about my stats. I lowered my standards to if I got 3 or 4 kills in any of the halo games (H1thr H3). That I would consider that a good game and be happy. Now my skills have greatly improved. I have a 1.2 to 2 KD most games. But I still don’t care. I just play for fun. If I get stomped so be it. I DON"T CARE. Incidentally play H5 has made me better at playing the older games. Not sure how or why. But really loving the whole Halo series.
>
>
> I was just quoting the shinobi video but still great you think that lol

Yeah, I know. :slight_smile: But I just had to say it. I think if others do what I did It might help them enjoy H5 and MCC more.

> 2533274825101441;13:
> > 2533274852660538;11:
> > > 2533274825101441;9:
> > > I was terrible at MCC . I had never played the MP in the old games much, only H4. So I thought it would be good for me to get MCC and catchup. I sucked big time with all the old games. I quit playing MCC for months. I finally decided to quit caring about my stats. I lowered my standards to if I got 3 or 4 kills in any of the halo games (H1thr H3). That I would consider that a good game and be happy. Now my skills have greatly improved. I have a 1.2 to 2 KD most games. But I still don’t care. I just play for fun. If I get stomped so be it. I DON"T CARE. Incidentally play H5 has made me better at playing the older games. Not sure how or why. But really loving the whole Halo series.
> >
> >
> > I was just quoting the shinobi video but still great you think that lol
>
>
> Yeah, I know. :slight_smile: But I just had to say it. I think if others do what I did It might help them enjoy H5 and MCC more.

More power to you, then

Nice! Still getting garbage from Gold packs.

> 2535465292242058;15:
> Nice! Still getting garbage from Gold packs.

I’ve been getting nothing but legendary and ultra rates as of late. I guess it is due to the fact that I have so many silver packs opened from the past

I used to care and get frustrated during bad games. But as I’ve gotten older I let that go. Turns out I play better when I don’t try to hard.