Who Are Your Favorite Spartan Ops Characters?

I really like Rolland, the Infinity’s main AI. He is funny, sarcastic, and overall reminds me of Sgt. Johnson. My list goes like this:

Rolland
Thorne
Laskey
Miller
Jul M’dama
Halsey
Dalton
Glassman
The rest of Majestic
Palmer

What’s your list?

My list is similar. My least favorite has to be Palmer. She’s got a “I’m better than you, MC” attitude that is annoying. Seems like she has no respect for the old schoolers. Roland and Miller on the comm are pretty fun, remind me of Johnson and Cortana in the wit and sass department.

Roland made me immortal by talking during the first mission.

the only one i like is Roland. everyone else is just annoying.

Palmer is my favorite. She seems like she knows exactly what she’s doing and can earn respect by not being a pushover.

My list is:
Me (Crimson)
Miller
Halsey
Dalton (cause he’s like santa with lots of guns)
The scottish lady (since she’s the only Majestic member with a stable mind)
and then thorne

Anyone but Palmer.

Roland adds to the fact of how annoying the others sound at times and he brings a joking humor to the battlefield.

Thorne is pretty interesting, I just want to see him develop more in character.

Thorne is my favorite. He seems to have joined for the right reasons, and is a smart and curious guy.

My list:
Palmer - the lore did a good job identifying the circumstances surrounding her and her career. She is a badass. As for being her being “annoying and disrespectful”, go into the marine corp’s and get yelled at by a drill sergeant. You’ll think Palmer is a damn sweetheart by the end of day 1…

Thorne - A curious Spartan is a more noteworthy and worthwhile Spartan, in my opinion.

Halsey - She still manages to sound like nothings changed and how, even Spartans, need a role model to look up to.

Lasky - Nice guy.

Miller - I only wish he would join us rather then sit on comm’s the entire time, but he is polite and that is why I like him.

Least favorite has to be Roland. He has some good and nice lines, but all too often, I feel he is overly expressive when their is more important things to do in the mission. Listening to him is just a distraction. Just enough for the elite to toss a plasma grenade and stick you…

I don’t mind Palmer, partially because I like the voice actor. I guess Thorne since he is laid back and more serious and capable.

Inb4:

> Everyone Else
>
> …
>
> …
>
> …
>
> …
>
> Palmer

> Thorne is my favorite. He seems to have joined for the right reasons, and is a smart and curious guy.

Bonus: Thorne is easy on the eyes. :wink: sigh

Palmer is a brat with armor.

Roland is in a close second place to… uh… Me.

Although the rest of Crimson can be -Yoinks!- at times (“There are warthogs all over the place, why must you have this one? No, put the plasma grenade away.”), they can be included.

> Roland is in a close second place to… uh… Me.
>
> Although the rest of Crimson can be -Yoinks!- at times (“There are warthogs all over the place, why must you have this one? No, put the plasma grenade away.”), they can be included.

Lol.

Thread ends here folks, nothing more to see.

hands down Rolland

palmer has potential to be my favorite if she strip tease occasionally.

The Covenant…they dont talk as much…even when when im slaughtering them

Definately Halsey and Jul. and does Palmer ever wear her helmet?

Roland.