Who are you hurting by quitting NON team games, and firefight?

really, the quit ban for anything but team games is completely bogus. i just made a thread that had people bashing me for quitting out on my “team”. really? i didnt know quitting firefight, or FFA was quitting out on my “team”. really. can someone explain this to me? i dont quit team games, so the logic of fun ruining is null and void

edit: by FF, i mean score attack, though the quitting from FF isnt hurting anyone. it gives your team more chances to earn credits, since they arent being split between 4 people.

i take from the lack of responses and views, that im correct. it easy to tell just from the thread name

No one.

No, we just know about your other thread you made and many of us now dislike you.

Good day.

well just dont quit at all and you won’t get banned. If you dont wanna play those why would you even go into the playlist.

> No, we just know about your other thread you made and many of us now dislike you.
>
> Good day.

lol if everyone truly thinks this after only one post, then this community is turning into bungie.net. i also stated i dont quit team games, so u have no reason to hate a person you have never met before based on a few words and logic

> No one.

thank you!

You didn’t say you were in those gametypes.

You do not get in trouble for quitting from Score Attack, but from anything else you ruin something, somehow.

Team firefight? If it is Classic Firefight it’ll be much harder, if it is Arcade, it’ll be longer than they anticipated.

Rumble Pit? Less players, less fun.

> well just dont quit at all and you won’t get banned. If you dont wanna play those why would you even go into the playlist.

other things factor in besides quitting: ex. lag, and LIFE. alos perhaps you didnt score as good as you wanted in firefight, or that you didnt get the FF map you wanted due to the short time in between votes.

I usually find myself in a 10 minute ban from quiting infection matches. :confused:

so your gonna wine about how you didnt like the map and then quit. Go play COD where you can do that all you want.
And if you know your going somewhere shortly WHY WOULD YOU PLAY ANOTHER MATCH.

in rumble pit, if someone really horrible is playing/ AFK’ing:

A) the people want him to stay for CHEAP kills, which isnt fun

B) or they want him to leave becuase the only people winning are the ones killing the bad kid/AFKer

longer games dont equal less fun.

> so your gonna wine about how you didnt like the map and then quit. Go play COD where you can do that all you want.
> And if you know your going somewhere shortly WHY WOULD YOU PLAY ANOTHER MATCH.

hey, life hits when you least expect it. if i know im going somewhere, i wont play another game, but if i have to quit becuase of something that happened suddenly, i will, regardless of who or what it ISNT hurting in FFA or FF

> I usually find myself in a 10 minute ban from quiting infection matches. :confused:

yeah, i quit occassionally from infection, especially when im zombie ALL 3 rounds. whanna talk about ruining fun: BEING A ZOMBIE AN ENTIRE GAME IS NOT FUN AT ALL!!!

Oh yeah, so…you’ll quit the Rumble Pit game so the people can rough up the BK undisturbed.

Just. Play. The. Game.

> You didn’t say you were in those gametypes.
>
>
> You do not get in trouble for quitting from Score Attack, but from anything else you ruin something, somehow.
>
>
> Team firefight? If it is Classic Firefight it’ll be much harder, if it is Arcade, it’ll be longer than they anticipated.
>
>
> Rumble Pit? Less players, less fun.

i left my computer for a few minutes and by the time i realize i never specified what games i was playing, it was already locked. so i couldnt have edited it to include those, but i made sure to include them in this one

> Oh yeah, so…you’ll quit the Rumble Pit game so the people can rough up the BK undisturbed.
>
>
> Just. Play. The. Game.

also i used Rumble Pit as an example. the last time i played rumble pit was when infection was a part of it.

please…stop…doubleposting…just edit your previous post…please…

You know what I really don’t care about what you have to say.

If you get punished for quitting, that means you shouldn’t quit. Don’t quit.

> other things factor in besides quitting: ex. lag, and LIFE. alos perhaps you didnt score as good as you wanted in firefight, or that you didnt get the FF map you wanted due to the short time in between votes.

If you lag out so much that you get quit bans you don’t have a suitable connection for Xbox live and you should upgrade or not play at all. I highly doubt your “life” interrupts you so much during your gaming sessions that you need to quit multiple games. Quitting FF limited makes it harder for the other players, they will have one less player and that means more enemies for them to deal with. Quitting FFA makes the game last longer than with 4 people for the same reason, only difference is they can’t fail. Quitting rumble pit lowers the player count and carnage. The only thing you can quit without people caring is Score Attack.