who are we using in co-op campaign?

does any one know who we will be using in co-op campaign outer then MC?

mc

I would say Arby but with no Elite and only Flood I guess it would be ARRRGGY

I’m guessing if you play co-op in campaign. All players will appear as Master Chief.
Although it’d be nice if you played as separate spartans.

I don’t know but you might play as a spartan 4.

A clone of Master Chief.

I really hope we aren’t all just the MC. If the campaign some how involves the Spartans IVs with master chief it would be cool if we get to be our own spartan IVs for a time. I really don’t know how or if that would work since I don’t know the campaign details. But I can dream right?

Might be like reach, chief by default then changes to your custom player model. And your buds would most likely be other Spartan 4’s.

Frankie confirmed at EuroGamer expo that ALL co-op players will play as the Chief.

This being a Game about Chief and Cortana, he said that they didn’t see the need to have a couple of Spartan IVs sniffing around his boots. Long story short, they decided that ALL players will be Chief.

> Frankie confirmed at EuroGamer expo that ALL co-op players will play as the Chief.
>
> This being a Game about Chief and Cortana, he said that they didn’t see the need to have a couple of Spartan IVs sniffing around his boots. Long story short, they decided that ALL players will be Chief.

thanks for the info

I reject this… There were not 4 chiefs!!! 117 is the one and only.

:slight_smile:

> Frankie confirmed at EuroGamer expo that ALL co-op players will play as the Chief.
>
> This being a Game about Chief and Cortana, he said that they didn’t see the need to have a couple of Spartan IVs sniffing around his boots. Long story short, they decided that ALL players will be Chief.

Makes sense, but will all for chiefs have the ability to link together as one and become chieftomus prime???

Some covenant dude: One Chief is bad enough, but apparently we got like 4 Chief’s… Mkay…

as long as its not a complete lagfest (reach) then I really dont care.

You can play as who ever you want…as long as its Master Chief!

Dustin Echoes.

(MC for real)

> > Frankie confirmed at EuroGamer expo that ALL co-op players will play as the Chief.
> >
> > This being a Game about Chief and Cortana, he said that they didn’t see the need to have a couple of Spartan IVs sniffing around his boots. Long story short, they decided that ALL players will be Chief.
>
> thanks for the info

Glad I could help you out :smiley:

This is poor.
2 chiefs?

No co op feeling at all.

They could just add some random elite or whatever , a spartan IV.

This is bad

> This is poor.
> 2 chiefs?
>
> No co op feeling at all.
>
> They could just add some random elite or whatever , a spartan IV.
>
> This is bad

Or they could of atleast allowed us to play as Linda, Fred, or Kelly.As 2nd, 3rd, and 4th player character models.Just saying it wouldn’t make any less sense then playing as a MC clone, maybe even more sense really.

> This is poor.
> 2 chiefs?
>
> No co op feeling at all.
>
> They could just add some random elite or whatever , a spartan IV.
>
> This is bad

It could be four Chiefs, if you bring three friends.

Co-op feelings? Not necessarily true, Co-op BEFORE Reach and Halo 3 used to be JUST Two Chiefs and with Halo 2 Arbiters. The Halo 3 Elite thing was to try something knew, but with no back stories for the Elites that took the place of players 3 and 4, it didn’t make much sense for them to be there.

This game is about Chief and Cortana, and as I said before, it wouldn’t make sense for three Spartan IVs to be following the Chief while he aims to find himself and fight for whatever he fights for in Halo 4.

That is an opinion, valid to you, not so for others. Perhaps you should give the game a try first?