who are the top players right now?

i have not played for a couple of month and i’m just curious who is still playning this game on a higher lvl.last thing i know is that many good people left when they closed the origninal HW forum and started to play SC2.

By now, so many waves of top players have left that it’s debatable if anybody can be considered a top player.

thats sad… anyway who is the best of the rest?

> i have not played for a couple of month and i’m just curious who is still playning this game on a higher lvl.last thing i know is that many good people left when they closed the origninal HW forum and started to play SC2.

the teams that are listed in this thread on lazyfrog.us are the best still around.

http://www.lazyfrog.us/forums/showthread.php?t=718

sign up for 2v2 or 3v3 if you like. its going to be like gamebattles again but better.

Are we talking pro teams? Or just high ranks? Or those BTB players?

Instinct, Dynasty and I wanna say Classic are the favorites going into Dallas.

I’m 75% sure Savoirsoul is still the highest rank (almost out of forefunner maybe? the hexagon with a star)

And I honestly don’t follow any BTB

No-one knows I think.

> Are we talking pro teams? Or just high ranks? Or those BTB players?
>
> Instinct, Dynasty and I wanna say Classic are the favorites going into Dallas.
>
> I’m 75% sure Savoirsoul is still the highest rank (almost out of forefunner maybe? the hexagon with a star)
>
> And I honestly don’t follow any BTB

OP was talking about Halo Wars, good sir

> > Are we talking pro teams? Or just high ranks? Or those BTB players?
> >
> > Instinct, Dynasty and I wanna say Classic are the favorites going into Dallas.
> >
> > I’m 75% sure Savoirsoul is still the highest rank (almost out of forefunner maybe? the hexagon with a star)
> >
> > And I honestly don’t follow any BTB
>
> OP was talking about Halo Wars, good sir

… I saw that as soon as I came back here lol

the teams that are listed in this thread on lazyfrog.us are the best still around.

http://www.lazyfrog.us/forums/showthread.php?t=718

sign up for 2v2 or 3v3 if you like. its going to be like gamebattles again but better.

> the teams that are listed in this thread on lazyfrog.us are the best still around.
>
> Lazy Link XD
>
> sign up for 2v2 or 3v3 if you like. its going to be like gamebattles again but better.

You can pretty much look at the 1v1 leaderboard to see the best players in that playlist, most of them are active. Apart from Rentis2damnhigh, Carnage, and Exlax, who boosted to get their spot. The 2v2 and 3v3 leaderboards are all messed up, so many people boosted for 50s. There are a lot of pretty good teams now though for 2v2 and 3v3, the skill gap has definitely gotten smaller.

> You can pretty much look at the 1v1 leaderboard to see the best players in that playlist, most of them are active. Apart from Rentis2damnhigh, Carnage, and Exlax, who boosted to get their spot. The 2v2 and 3v3 leaderboards are all messed up, so many people boosted for 50s. There are a lot of pretty good teams now though for 2v2 and 3v3, the skill gap has definitely gotten smaller.

I was afraid that boosting would be a problem again, thats why i did not check the leaderboards in first place…

I like to consider myself a top player. I play most leaders very well.

> I like to consider myself a top player. I play most leaders very well.

your no where close to high level unless i dont know who im talking to but the thing is in halo wars there is a selective few who are top-high level players in the game who absolutely seperate themselves from the rest

Tensa vZangetsu, bb2010, DC sparta, paroxsm, Buster NZ, stud muffin, mighty icy, on instinct, tweeknout, xfactor, klunk nz, o boost freak o
thats all i can think of in a minute but theres only 15-20 top players
high-level
atleast 45 that i could think of but not going to list

> > I like to consider myself a top player. I play most leaders very well.
>
> your no where close to high level unless i dont know who im talking to but the thing is in halo wars there is a selective few who are top-high level players in the game who absolutely seperate themselves from the rest
>
> top
> Tensa vZangetsu, bb2010, DC sparta, paroxsm, Buster NZ, stud muffin, mighty icy, on instinct, tweeknout, xfactor, klunk nz, o boost freak o
> thats all i can think of in a minute but theres only 15-20 top players
> high-level
> atleast 45 that i could think of but not going to list

I am probably better than all of them. I can play any leader and I have a good record in 3v3 games.

> Are we talking pro teams? Or just high ranks? Or those BTB players?
>
> Instinct, Dynasty and I wanna say Classic are the favorites going into Dallas.
>
> I’m 75% sure Savoirsoul is still the highest rank (almost out of forefunner maybe? the hexagon with a star)
>
> And I honestly don’t follow any BTB

I am a inheritor.