Whitest Armor/Helmet variants for confusing enemy?

As the title says, which is the whitest armor, helmet and visor so it does a little bit of confusion when being red or blue in your oppinion? So fay I have found that the strider helmet is very white.

Doesn’t work well enough to matter. If the enemy’s confused, they’ll glance over your head at your floating GT.
Secondary colors don’t work in multiplayer anyway.

> 2533274907200114;2:
> Doesn’t work well enough to matter. If the enemy’s confused, they’ll glance over your head at your floating GT.
> Secondary colors don’t work in multiplayer anyway.

He isn’t talking about secondary colors and that half second of hesitation can really matter in in modes like grif and fiesta though I always found it to be a bit cheap and would focus on exterminating white armor players.

Yeah, I have to double check which team I’m on half a dozen times in a match. Armor has zero impact on who I shoot at. Red, Blue… I’m the guy with the gun…

> 2533274862926994;3:
> > 2533274907200114;2:
> > Doesn’t work well enough to matter. If the enemy’s confused, they’ll glance over your head at your floating GT.
> > Secondary colors don’t work in multiplayer anyway.
>
> He isn’t talking about secondary colors and that half second of hesitation can really matter in in modes like grif and fiesta though I always found it to be a bit cheap and would focus on exterminating white armor players.

I’ve never experienced it myself so

> 2533274805727985;4:
> Yeah, I have to double check which team I’m on half a dozen times in a match. Armor has zero impact on who I shoot at. Red, Blue… I’m the guy with the gun…

+1 for the groovy Army of Darkness reference