White Spartan Appears Green/Grey

Upon logging in to Halo, the color pallet on my game appears correct. However, when I enter the customization menu (Spartan Hub), and my Spartan appears to the right of the screen, when the Salt color is selected, my Spartan appears to be light green in color. Even when I select “coal” the color is still not a true black, as it should be. It too, appears to be green.

This changes, however, when I enter a FFA match, as my color (and the color of enemy Spartans) appeasers to be correct. Once in a while, this issue will correct itself momentarily, altering my color in the Spartan Hub to its correct pallet. This reverts to the incorrect shades after a match is completed.

I have uninstalled my game, been through Microsoft support, and changed all cables and ports available. Nothing. Any help would be great appreciated.

Thanks for your report! To assist with our investigation, can you please provide the following?

• A screenshot or video of this happening - Make / Model of your television - Settings used on your television

Have the same problem. My TV model is a Samsung NU8000

I have the same problem. Have you found a solution?

> 2533274832547363;4:
> I have the same problem. Have you found a solution?

Please don’t revive old topics, thanks, especially ones that are over 3 years old. If you are still experiencing this issue, please start a new thread and include the details requested by the Forum team in the post above