WHITE COMPANY - [EU/UK EXCLUSIVE] - DEUS VULT!!

Hey folks, CallidusAE from White Company here!

Are you the type that likes to go on about the old days? How things were better back when the clan had only 5 members? No? Well that’s probably because they weren’t!

White Company is a newly founded clan with a leadership comprised mostly of me (suits me just fine, I should mention), on the look out for men to fill its ranks and all that other related military bravado. Basically, if you’re tired of losing, no matter what your experience, you should shoot me a message to join up, since I’m also the recruiter! We offer the following :

• UK/EU players & leadership - High standards of professionalism & sportsmanship - Rather dubious heritage - Leadership experienced in competitive play on games such as CS GO - Opportunities to build your own squad and expand your dominion - Some pretty badass, merit-based ranks & a solid chain of command - Events and tournaments - Eventually more stuff, we’ll keep you postedDid all that sound pretty damn great? I imagine it did! The real question is, why join us when you could join a bigger, better clan? Well I did, but I guess that doesn’t count since I started White Company. Regardless, this is a pretty sweet deal you’re missing out on if you don’t join now, because if you wait or -gasp- don’t join at all you’ll have to join when I implement lots of application forms and sponsors, which everyone hates.

So save yourself the hassle and join. Lord knows it’s getting lonely up here.

By this point, if you’re not sold, no excessively hard feelings! But if you’re all the way down here, you must be interested in joining, so you should know how to join and the requirements (although I won’t deny we’re a hearty band of heroic warriors, we are, as a rule, mature and respectful bringers of death and destruction).

Requirements :

• Be over 14 years of age - Have an Xbox One & Halo 5 - Have a good mic (please?) - Be mature, polite and at the very least a respectable member of society - Have a computer or a way to access the eventually implemented website - Be from the UK/EU__Well, with all that covered just send over an application (a well punctuated, thought out application at that) to me directly or through the company page.__ Now, you might be thinking, if you’re at all familiar with joining clans, that, well, there’s certainly a conspicuous lack of an actual form. Well that’s because forms horribly detract from the spirit of the thing. Just compose a well worded paragraph (or two) describing who you are and why you want to join (with basic info, naturally).

See you on the field or other assorted terrain!

Welcome to your daily bump! I’m your host CallidusAE and if you’re undecided on joining, just do it! Also, Kendrick Lamar just dropped Untitled 2 which was hella dope.

QUOTE OF THE DAY

If we do not discipline ourselves the world will do it for us. - William Feather

17:07, Jan 8th, 2016