Whispered Truth vs. Halo: CE Magnum

Is it just me or are both the Whispered Truth and Halo: CE Magnum too similar.

Whispered Truth:

• 2 Headshot kill (6 Bullets) - 3 round burst - Silencer - Short range Zoom - Mythic Ultra RareHalo: CE Magnum:

• 3 Headshot kill - More kills before reload - No silencer - Farther Zoom - Mythic LegendaryTo me both weapons are used in warzone for the same purpose (very powerful precision weapon).

Whispered truth is far better yet it is a lower rarity, guess nostalgia is enough to raise rarity level

> 2533274921838152;2:
> Whispered truth is far better yet it is a lower rarity, guess nostalgia is enough to raise rarity level

This is why i didn’t want to see the Halo: CE Magnum. They should’ve brought something else back.

They actually seem very different to me. For the exact reasons you stated.

Whispered, is silenced but has shorter range and less kills before reload; stealth weapon
CE is just a big wrecking ball meant for you to -Yoink- -Yoink- up from afar

Honestly for the how much the CE magnum costs, I’d rather get a sniper rifle or a tank. I doubt I’ll ever use one in warzone again.

> 2533274921838152;2:
> Whispered truth is far better yet it is a lower rarity, guess nostalgia is enough to raise rarity level

have you used the CE magnum yet? if so i will believe what you said. even though i have not used it yet, from the sounds of it they will be generally about the same.
My reason for this is that for the whispered truth to 2 shot kill you need to land both rounds of bursts perfectly on their head. which is harder to do than a single bullet. while CE magnum takes 3 shots to kill it doesn’t fire in bursts so you don’t need to worry about landing so many bullets in one trigger pull. This is just my take on the comparison between whispered truth and halo CE magnum. but i have not used CE magnum yet so i can not say for sure.

Also to OP, both of them give you a speedboost.

They are not similar, the difference is huge 25% difference at least and the CE magnum is easier to use.

and both of the storm rifles act just like the other storm rifle!! what the hell? /s
It should be relatively the same with slight increases in other categories, but I do agree that it should have been switch in rarity with the Whisper.

You forgot to mention that the whispered truth fires faster and has severe bullet magnetism, you can practically see the bullets arch and redirect their path to the opponents head.

Edit: Yes I have used both weapons. I got a ton of kills with my whispered truth and alot with the CE magnum as well but by far the Whispered truth was easier and more powereful