Whiplash op

I personally think the whiplash is way too op for a req (let alone req 4) in wz. It beats almost any other req until you get into req 7, and then it still rivals them. Anyone agree?

Ridiculously fast charge time plus 2 slugs in the chamber. Yeah, it’s a beast against other Spartans. It’s good against light vehicles, but starts to lag behind once the upgraded armor vehicles/heavies come in, and that’s where the balance comes in with regard to the Whiplash. So if you’re not using a vehicle with substantial armor, or no vehicle at all, the Whiplash dominates.

I personally think that the blood of suban is just as OP for req 4. The WZ balance isn’t and hasn’t quite been there and we won’t see nor expect true balance for the amount of weapons and vehicles available.

Warzone’s weapon balance is terrible, there’s what, 99 different power weapons in this game and basically about 5 of them are what people spam beyond measure because they’re so brokenly OP compared to the rest. Whiplash, Answer, Endgame, Void’s Tear and Blaze of Glory. You don’t basically need any other weapon in this game, I for one would like to see more of other weapons used. Of if the REQ levels were based on the weapon’s/vehicle’s effectiveness, that would actually balance out these problems. All these cheese weapons could be thrown to levels 7 and 8 while other weapons could actually get a chance to shine.

Wouldn’t be that much of a problem if one could actually play on balanced connections and the matchmaker actually gave reasonable matches.

I personally think that the whiplash should be moved up a tier to rare while Arclight moves to uncommon as far as unlocking and getting more is concerned. Whiplash would be a level 5 req while Arclight would be a level 4 req.

> 2533274909139271;3:
> I personally think that the blood of suban is just as OP for req 4. The WZ balance isn’t and hasn’t quite been there and we won’t see nor expect true balance for the amount of weapons and vehicles available.

So you think in most cases a blood of suban wouldn’t be destroyed by a whiplash?

> 2535453278998196;6:
> > 2533274909139271;3:
> > I personally think that the blood of suban is just as OP for req 4. The WZ balance isn’t and hasn’t quite been there and we won’t see nor expect true balance for the amount of weapons and vehicles available.
>
> So you think in most cases a blood of suban wouldn’t be destroyed by a whiplash?

Blood of suban has more range and accuracy. So definitely from afar. In terms of killing potential I think the two are equal. On close to mid range whom ever sees who first will win between the two guns. If it’s at the same time the whiplash will win, unless they whiff their first shot.