Whiplash needs to be mythic.

Whiplash needs to be a mythic weapon, or nerfed. It should not be possible to get an instantly guaranteed 8 kills AT LEAST (two kills with one shot are pretty common) with an uncommon weapon.

I agree. Well not nerfed, but it should be at least ultra rare so it’s not that frequent. In fact beginners will get whiplash easier since they’ll unlock it quite soon and they don’t have many certs for other weapons yet. When I was lv 50 I had a lot more wiplash than now.

It basically already is for me. I can never seem to get more than 2 or 3, yet I have 10 Arclights.

Well, to get 8 kills you have to have good aim, any variant of the Railgun actually takes some skill to use.

I think you mean legendary or you want to req level required to be higher to balance it and keep it on equal fighting grounds late game, mythics are weapons that are more or less iconic weapons/cosmetics that are used in the halo series hence emiles and freds assassination, blue teams armor and guns, odst armor, mark v, etc

Nope, it shouldn’t be mythic. You don’t get them too frequently from gold packs (perhaps silver packs offer them more frequently, I’m maxed so I only buy golds), for example at the moment I have about 12 whiplashes and I haven’t called one in in over a week. Mind you I open 5-10 gold packs a day and play TONS of warzone as well.

Nothing more needs to be done with the whiplash. It was 10 shots, now 6. Bolt magnetism is virtually gone, which takes a bit more aiming to land shots.
Just because you get owned by it for camping atop of the spire, doesn’t dictate a call for nerfing.

> 2533274872004561;7:
> Nothing more needs to be done with the whiplash. It was 10 shots, now 6. Bolt magnetism is virtually gone, which takes a bit more aiming to land shots.
> Just because you get owned by it for camping atop of the spire, doesn’t dictate a call for nerfing.

Tyrannosaurus reckt

> 2533274872004561;7:
> Nothing more needs to be done with the whiplash. It was 10 shots, now 6. Bolt magnetism is virtually gone, which takes a bit more aiming to land shots.
> Just because you get owned by it for camping atop of the spire, doesn’t dictate a call for nerfing.

it’s 8 shots… bullet*** magnetism on whiplash is virtually just as big as nornfangs, which im sure you have used by now or seen it used. yeah since it was already nerfed once, when the whiplash can kill easier than a sniper rifle at sniper rifle range, there is a problem with how easy it is to use. people get owned by whiplash simply because it is easy to “own” people with it. i have never held an easier 8 kills in my hands than a whiplash. what dictates it for nerfing is its charge time. if that is not something to be nerfed, the rarity needs to be buffed from uncommon to at least ultra rare. and the req required to use it at this rarity should be 6.

Not a mythic but definetly not an uncommon.

Maybe bump it up a req. If you get going with that thing you can certainly work some fools. lol

^ agreed. I think it should be a rare or an ultra rare

While the weapon is really good, borderline op, they are really rare so that makes up for it

> 2533274969813084;13:
> While the weapon is really good, borderline op, they are really rare so that makes up for it

did you mean really uncommon? oh wait, i have 20 whiplashes sitting in my stash after opening golds for a 2 weeks. yeah they are not rare, i get a whiplash every 1 in 4 gold packs. now, given that i have every unlockable item, i am opening gold packs for 4k req points each. 16k req points per whiplash =/= really rare.