While other may not...

I am happy with the game that 343 gave to me. Sure it has it’s flaws but then again no halo game is without flaws. Keep up the good work 343.

I don’t understand these threads. Not to hate, but what is exactly does this accomplish?

Atleast the complainers get things done, and their threads have substance.

Gotta agree with Jugeeya here.

I mean. It’s nice that you like the game, but you aren’t really saying why or creating a discussion, you’re just making a thread and giving the impression that you want a little more positivity on the Forums. Which is nice…but if the thread has nothing of value in it…it’s even more pointless than the rage threads.

Because devs see all the negative and then they listen to the complainers. Then guess what? They change the game that people like.

> Because devs see all the negative and then they listen to the complainers. Then guess what? They change the game that people like.

Remember guys, all fixes and updates are bad
Games are always best on release day, and playing anything other than vanilla is a SIN.

Oh wow! Looks like I have a severe case of Opinion! Sorry next time I’ll try and let the thing that I like to be changed completely.

> Oh wow! Looks like I have a severe case of Opinion! Sorry next time I’ll try and let the thing that I like to be changed completely.

Nobody’s saying that you can’t have an opinion…it’s kinda silly to say a game is perfect upon launch, hence why that guy didn’t agree with you. You seem to think EVERYONE on these Forums will bash you for your opinion.

Also. Your last sentence makes no sense.

No i never said the game was perfect at launch. The point that i am trying to make is that 343 shouldn’t change the entire game because people don’t like a few things. Trust me there is plenty wrong with the game but then again it IS 343 first game. Obviously it was gonna be a little rocky.

> No i never said the game was perfect at launch. The point that i am trying to make is that 343 shouldn’t change the entire game because people don’t like a few things.

Why should 343i ignore changes that would fix the game?

> Trust me there is plenty wrong with the game but then again it IS 343 first game. Obviously it was gonna be a little rocky.

You admit there are problems, yet think the best option is to ignore them?

Please be trolling.

> I am happy with the game that 343 gave to me. <mark>Sure it has it’s flaws</mark> but then again no halo game is without flaws. Keep up the good work 343.

> Because devs see all the negative and then they listen to the complainers. <mark>Then guess what? They change the game that people like.</mark>

So they game has flaws but you dont want the game being changed?

mind=blown

Never understood these threads. They serve as much purpose as the “OMG THIS GAME SUX LOLOLOL111!1!!11!!!11!!” threads.

If you’re going to talk about why you like, or dislike, the game at least try to start a discussion that isn’t about the irrelevance of the post itself.

> No i never said the game was perfect at launch. The point that i am trying to make is that 343 shouldn’t change the entire game because people don’t like a few things. Trust me there is plenty wrong with the game but then again it IS 343 first game. Obviously it was gonna be a little rocky.

Well pardon me to question Microsoft’s Management. But I wouldn’t put a multimillion dollar franchise in the hands of a company that was gonna produce a game that was “rocky”