While I don't like the MP changes for Halo 5...

I have to hand it to 343i’s Story and Marketing teams. They have done a terrific job with HuntTheTruth. After the beta, the community had been divided by the changes made to Halo 5’s mutliplayer, I being against, while others are for. I’m kinda cynical about Halo 5’s MP in general after 4 and MCC but boy oh boy, their other teams brought back my interest for this game. I know some of you reading this were probably all hyped each time you listened to the latest hunt the truth episode, yearning for more episodes and yet the whole thing is an advertisement to Halo 5. Unbelievable.

The talent in 343i really comes from the Story team and I think they really deserve credit where it’s due. Even when we have our arguements, our disagreements, our flaming as a community. We can come together once again as a community to enjoy the story 343i has created for us. HuntTheTruth is one thing, Halo 5 will be another. Thanks 343i, really solid story with good ol’ Benny. I hope Halo 5’s story will live up to the hype Hunt the Truth has made.

They sure have.

I was a big fan of the beta, though I was skeptical at first. I think they’ve shown incredible talent for handling the lore and the universe and the campaign aspect of the games, which is great for me because that’s what I consider the most important.

Here’s to hoping Halo 5’s multiplayer will be a success.

Even if I hated the Multiplayer mechanics (I thought they were ok, but not “perfect”) I’d still buy the game for campaign. Halo has what many other games lack in- Well-developed lore. That helps make a good story, which has been provided by Bungie and 343i very well. I’ve played more campaign on Halo 4 than anything else on the game. If the campaign delivers, I will buy it.

Yeah, but if you’ll recall, similar epic story marketing was made for halo 4 as well.

> 2533274871777795;4:
> Yeah, but if you’ll recall, similar epic story marketing was made for halo 4 as well.

And Halo 4 is widely considered the best story of the games.

> 2533274798011936;5:
> > 2533274871777795;4:
> > Yeah, but if you’ll recall, similar epic story marketing was made for halo 4 as well.
>
>
> And Halo 4 is widely considered the best story of the games.

By a considerable margin.

I don’t understand, Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer mechanics are so next gen that you can glide.

I mean name another Halo game where you can glide

Did I mention that gliding is an option in multiplayer?

Imaging gliding in BTB on Ragnarok

…Gliding

I have to say, the Halo 5: Guardians MP beta did not exactly hit me at first. It was shortly after watching videos of it, and going back to the older games (On the 360 and TMCC) that I realised, I really missed the components that the Halo 5 beta offered. From this, I have been playing Halo 4 on the 360 and TMCC and I must say, I really do miss Halo 4. Unlike at first, I believe Halo 4 still fits in just as well as all of the previous titles into the franchise. I believe the state that Halo 4 (360) is in now is definitely the definitive version of the game, and is fantastic. I tried going back to Reach (I will always consider this my favourite Halo game of all time), but the toggle-able sprint just wasn’t what I liked any more. I like always having sprint now, and playing Halo 4 a lot lately has really made me reconsider my stance on the direction Halo 5 is being taken. I truly cannot wait to see more Multiplayer reveals.

On the contrary to Multiplayer, Hunt the Truth has been utterly amazing. I cannot wait until E3 to see some reveals. That is going to be amazing. Considering all the negativity from fans at the release of TMCC, 343i have done a fantastic job at mitigating it and moving forward still despite everything, and it looks like it may well pay off, which is great to see.

If only this community was filled with good people like you sir.