Which Would You Prefer?

After 343 is done with the new trilogy (Halo 4, Halo 5, Halo 6), which would you personally want more? A sequel to ODST, Halo Wars, or would you rather have a completely new game? Whether it be a new Spartan 2 or Spartan 3. Or maybe even play as a Covenant. I thought playing as the Arbiter in Halo 2 along side Elites and Grunts was pretty fun, but that’s just me. So what do you guys want?

ODST 2 after H6, then a third trilogy.

They should pull a Bungie after 10 years and start making their own stuff, lol.

> ODST 2 after H6, then a third trilogy.

:smiley: A third trilogy, that’d be awesome. Since you thought of it, what should it be about?

That would be awesome, however I feel that at that point Microsoft might be milking the series a little…

I never thought about that, though. What is 343i going to do after Halo?

Yea, and also, after another 10 years of Halo, will they keep going with Halo?

> Since you thought of it, what should it be about?

That depends on what happens in the second trilogy. But Master Chief teaming up with the Arbiter (we need a good co-op character) and traveling to the galaxy from where the Flood initially came to wipe them out once and for all.

A trilogy of trilogies. 0_o

Damn… Master Chief is gonna be tired. xD

> I never thought about that, though. What is 343i going to do after Halo?

They will probably get disbanded and the members re-distributed to various in-house development teams. That’s the same that happened to Hired Gun, the in-house team that made and provided support Halo 2 Vista.