Which would you like to see be added to the game

I would like to see all of these return but tell me what you guys think

What do you mean by Free Roam Mode?

> 2533274915643658;2:
> What do you mean by Free Roam Mode?

I’m also curious what community forge race is. Could you put a brief description of each in the original post?

Custom game servers and rent a servers (like BF3). That’s what I would like.

Flood survival should only be a game-type of Firefight. Regardless, the reason I want Firefight back is just to fight waves of Flood

> 2533274803493024;3:
> > 2533274915643658;2:
> > What do you mean by Free Roam Mode?
>
>
> I’m also curious what community forge race is. Could you put a brief description of each in the original post?

I think he means free roam like Halo 3 ODSTs campaign and Race was a game mode in Halo Reach and Halo 4 exclusive to custom games/forge.

Flood survival would be like a custom round in firefight like a boss round or just a game edit
spartan ops to at least season 2 3 4 5
community forge race from halo 4 but was taken away in April because the master chief collection was coming out
Free roam mode from halo 3 odst and gta and watch dogs etc
but I would love all of these ideas to be in halo 5 guardians pick your favorite
note: flood survival would have a story to it where Spartans are sent in to find out what happens in a location on why a lot of people are missing and you encounter the flood and you have to call in a pelican and survive till it arrives but the flood take it down and then you have to repair a warthog it’s sorta like call of duty advanced warfare zombies but I hope you guys like the ideas

Community forge support. Not race. I want 343 to actually have a playlist dedicated to community made maps and a streamlined system to submit custom maps to said playlist.

Having some bots for forge would be welcome too as a backup if forge cant be supported in matchmaking.