Which Weapon Takes The Most Skill?

This just my opinion and is no way the right answer, but I’d say the Hydra takes the most skill to use. The one reason it takes the most skill is that it only locks on while scoped. This means you either have to have a team mate distract the enemy or have great positioning.

So, what weapon do you think requires most skill?

Plasma Pistol.

In all honesty, I don’t really know. I think it all really depends on what kind of skill.

Brute Plasma

In my opinion? Any weapon that has a charge-up & cool-down period.

All of them. Really it depends on the player which weapon suits him/her best.

I disagree with Hydra. Literally aims for you if you have even mediocre positioning. Probably the magnum though, from a competitive arena standpoint.

Sniper, easily the Sniper.

Just when you think you got all the skill needed, someone sits you the -Yoink- down.

> 2535442485897712;1:
> This just my opinion and is no way the right answer, but I’d say the Hydra takes the most skill to use. The one reason it takes the most skill is that it only locks on while scoped. This means you either have to have a team mate distract the enemy or have great positioning.
>
> So, what weapon do you think requires most skill?

HINT IT ISN’T THE BATTLE RIFLE

Halo 5’s sandbox is piss easy as a whole. But relatively speaking the magnum is the most “skill” based of all the weapons. If you can call gratuitous levels of auto-aim and a nonsense aiming system that promotes windmilling skill based, that is.

> 2535442485897712;1:
> This just my opinion and is no way the right answer, but I’d say the Hydra takes the most skill to use. The one reason it takes the most skill is that it only locks on while scoped. This means you either have to have a team mate distract the enemy or have great positioning.
>
> So, what weapon do you think requires most skill?

The -Yoink!- Plasma turret and Splinter Turrets, I -Yoink!- can’t use them, I can use the splinter turret just barely though.

Sniper (close range kills)

brute plasma pistol only cause of melee issues.

Ha, I saw weapon and my mind went somewhere bad, and then I saw Plasma Pistol and thought ‘PP.’

Might need to get sleep. lol

Spartan Laser is probably the trickiest since you have to anticipate your enemies’ next move, and not exposing yourself too much with the targeting beam.

magnum, if you’re good with the magnum you’ll just be good at the game

For me it’s the light rifle… man I really am horrid at that thing

For me the hydra. I can’t use it. While others destroy me around corners lol.

gunfighter magnum

It all depends on what people determine skill as, personally I think skill is based on being able to use difficult weapons effectively. So easy weapons to use require less skill because, well they’re easy to use. So imo the sniper, BR, Dmr, Magnum, rocket launcher, require very little skill but weapons like the the plasma pistol (without using the charge), brute plasma rifle, plasma turret, splinter turret. These are weapons that are difficult to get kills with so if you can manage to get kills with them then you’re pretty good at the game