The Silent Cartographer
Assault on the Control Room
343 Guilty Spark
The Library
Two Betrayals
Keyes
The Maw

pick yours

mine is the silent cartographer just because your storming a beach and looking bad -Yoink- while doing it

The Truth and Reconciliation.

My second choice would be The Library, no annoying Marines or Cortana to bother me.

Halo, And TAR.

Those are the best ones.

i liked the maw and TaR

> My second choice would be The Library, no annoying Marines or Cortana to bother me.

I feel ya bro, that is the ONLY upside of The Library for me.

My favorite is The Maw.

Why do I suddenly want to play Halo 2?

Assault on the Control Room. I could play it any time even when I remember the whole level from start to finish.

> Assault on the Control Room. I could play it any time even when I remember the whole level from start to finish.

+1 i’m such a sucker for that level

> > Assault on the Control Room. I could play it any time even when I remember the whole level from start to finish.
>
> +1 i’m such a sucker for that level

Yeah same here. I especially can’t wait what it’ll look like in Halo: CEA with an HD graphic overhaul! It’s gonna be so awesome! Then I will play it again in Two Betrayals!!!

Control room. Tanks, rockets, banshees, and no flood!

assault on the control room

Silent Cartographer.

Silent Cartographer, AotCR, and Two Betrayals.

Assault on the Control Room. Most epic campaign level, ever!

Definitely the level ‘Keyes’. Good story to the level as well as the mass confrontation between the flood and the covenant which sure did help on Legendary

Halo for me. I just remember how my jaw dropped after switching on the bridge and coming out into this mass valley. It was sweet. Very strategic too finding the best way to save the marines from each area.

343 Guilty spark is also a favourite I loved the eerie chill factor of that mission.

Mine would be Halo. The Warthog part is cool. And it has one of my favorite lines in the Halo series, “This cave is not a natural formation!” lol

im torn between silent cartographer and truth and recociliation

Either Pillar of Autumn, Keyes, or The Maw.

Gotta say assault on the control room or two betrayals. Lol thats funny cause its the same level backwards, but I actually like them because of the enemy composition in both. For some reason, they both flowed very well to me, plus they were nice and long