Which Visual Flair are you

I will be wearing the Halo Banner Name plate. Which one will you be?

> I will be wearing the Halo Banner Name plate. Which one will you be?

LUCKY!!!

-.- I’m still regretting it now that I didn’t buy another copy of Halo 2 before it was shut down.

Since I can’t rock the HALO flair, I’ll be wearing either ODST or the marathon one.

I might rock the septagon. Or maybe the Marathon one.

I have already unlocked marathon and Halo 1 nameplates.

Marathon, for sure!

Hmm, I’ll have all of them (not including the Star and Spartan Helmet), so I’ll have to give that some thought.

Probably the “Halo” flair though. :3

Halo PC, gotta be old fashioned.

Most likely the “halo” nameplate. over time maybe ill switch to the Assault rifle for the beta.

but, i really think im going to love the halo 2 one. halo2 has always been my fav MP halo game.

I’ll be rockin’ the Septagon.

Halo! Yeah!

Halo

Marathon, Its for me!

marathon since i can’t get the halo2 anymore

I’ll be wearing the HALO unlock. I have all of them except for the Bungie Employee nameplate. I’m not sure if I have the Star, because they haven’t announced what it is for.

I’m thinking of either the Halo 2 unlock, or the Septagon.

“HALO”

Halo

so can we mix it up and chang it at will cuz if thats the case than ill be on a random change lol

> so can we mix it up and chang it at will cuz if thats the case than ill be on a random change lol

You will be able to change it to what ever you want it to be by going to your Bungie.net profile and going to game settlings and select nameplate to use in Halo Reach.

so than i can change it more than once with no problem