Which Vehicles Would YOU like to See

Which ones would you like to see and give an explanation why.
Halo has many, many vehicles of all kinds, which one is top priority to you.(DON’T SAY JUST HUMAN AIR VEHICLE!)

I would myself prefer to see the Cobra from Halo Wars due to its uniqueness and purpose. A vehicle that deploys for more armour and longer range, and is a very powerful anti-tank vehicle.

I want a large vehicle selection, but ALL of them are only available on large, like almost 10 times the size of Ragnarok, well designed maps, like VERY well designed.

Lol that poll.

Hornet
Liche*
Pelican*
A new vehicle similar in purpose to the Chopper.

*With very specific restrictions that I’m too lazy to list out at the moment.

> <mark>Lol that poll</mark>.
>
> Hornet
> Liche*
> Pelican*
> A new vehicle similar in purpose to the Chopper.
>
>
> *<mark>With very specific restrictions that I’m too lazy to list out at the moment</mark>.

Lol. Agreed.

If we expand to the Battlefield vehicle classes, we could have:
Light Mobility/Attack vehicle: Mongoose, Ghost
FAV/Light Transport: Warthog, Spectre/Prowler
Tank: Scorpion, Wraith
Anti-Tank: Cobra/ Gauss Hog, Revenant
Anti-Air: Wolverine/ Rocket Hog, Vampire/AA Wraith
Assault Walker: Mantis/Cyclops, Locust
Ground Attack Aircraft: Hornet, Banshee
Air Transport: Falcon

The maps would need to be expanded, and we would need teams of at least 16, although i dont think the maps could be expanded far enough to warrant the inclusion of artillery (Fox, Rhino)

Well, the more we have is the better isn’t?

Now, feel free to throw rocks on me but I don’t think every of those vehicles have place in Multiplayer. Forge and Costum Games does not count now, because those game modes are the glory of fun, give them as many options as possible.

Vehicles like the Cobra or the Wolverine are seems too much IMO for Matchmaking* but can give us interesting missions and unique tasks during Campaign or Spartan Ops/Firefight.

I think everyone can remember there were always a level in every previous Halo when our lovely UNSC or Covenant gave us some crazy vehicle to play with trough the level.

Everyone knows them:
Assault on The Control Room - Halo Combat Evolved
Delta Halo - Halo 2
The Ark, The Covenant - Halo 3 (Two levels in a row!)

Just to mention some of them.

Now, I try to turn this segment of the post in favor of Spartan Ops. It’d be cool to have mission features Cobras and you have to break trough enemy armor with them, or defend a convoy with Wolverines against enemy air units.

For commendation wise, I think vehicles should be classified in groups. Light ground (From Mongoose to Chopper, anything we saw before), Heavy ground (Bring in the heavy artillery!) and Air (The corps give us rifles not wings… but, we have birds!).

Maps should feature different set of vehicles, if they can’t be properly balance against each others, then just do not feature them in the same map. For example, Ghost vs. Chopper or Falcon vs. Hornet. It is oblivious which ones are the stronger ones so just don’t let them fight against the other in Matchmaking.

Maybe this isn’t the proper method of balancing, but we don’t have to nerf of buff vehicles and adds a little more variety to the maps. Not the same vehicles everywhere.

• I don’t think they can be properly balanced without making them just the shadows of their original formulas.

Human air vehicle, there I said it.

One that focuses on transport, ie: Falcon, and one that focuses on attack, namely the Sparrowhawk.

Beyond the UNSC taking it to the skies once more, I would also like to see a civilian Warthog for use in forge, even if it is just a standard Warthog without the turret.

I’d like to see every single vehicle from Halo: CE, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST, and Halo: Reach available in Halo 5’s Forge and Custom Games. Unrealistic, but ideal.

I’d love to see the Falcon come back, naturally; it was perfect for a human air vehicle, I don’t know why they got rid of it. Also the Revenant and Spectre, because the Covenant need more vehicles, damn it.

Oh… and the Grizzly. I’ve always been a huge fan of the Scorpion, so naturally I love it’s big brother. It’s so much fun to drive in Spartan Assault, I think it would be awesome to have in Halo 4 or Halo Xbox One.

> I’d love to see the Falcon come back, naturally; it was perfect for a human air vehicle, I don’t know why they got rid of it. Also the Revenant and Spectre, because the Covenant need more vehicles, damn it.
>
> Oh… and the Grizzly. I’ve always been a huge fan of the Scorpion, so naturally I love it’s big brother. It’s so much fun to drive in Spartan Assault, I think it would be awesome to have in Halo 4 or Halo Xbox One.

I loved flying the Falcon. felt like a blackhawk pilot dropping off a spec ops team, it was great!

The Grizzly would be sick, “Tank beats everything!”

Assuming all the ones from Halo 4 returned?

1. Locust
  2. Falcon
  3. Revenant

Would be my Top 3.

> Assuming all the ones from Halo 4 returned?
>
> 1) Locust
> 2) Falcon
> 3) Revenant
>
> Would be my Top 3.

This^

And the Chopper.

All of the ones from Halo Wars.

Every vehicle ever drivable in a game, plus a new one or two.

A falcon is a must, even more than a Hornet, provided it has variants where the pilot can shoot and the passengers are only passengers.

I would also love for it go a more simulator route, so flying it would be akin to flying helicopters in Battlefield. That would be insanely fun.

Also, the Chopper. Gotta love it.

I want new exiting vehicles.

Promethean vehicles would be nice and the return of the brute chopper is most welcome.

[deleted]

[deleted]

> I’d like to see every single vehicle from Halo: CE, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST, and Halo: Reach available in Halo 5’s Forge and Custom Games. Unrealistic, but ideal.

Yeah I can’t see them putting every single one into MM, but they could at least give us options in Campaign, Firefight, SPOPS, or in Forge and Custom Games. I’d think that they would include only the ones whose roles haven’t been taken, or better suite the role…
As for Campaign, I’d drool over this idea for the sheer magnitude of how big the battles could be. Halo 4 had so many limited and linear Campaign areas, that I never felt like I was in a war(although the first 3 showed otherwise, but after it starting getting bland for me due to its recycling from previous games and the fact that it never really was a war for the most time), heck even if we had a cutscene it would make me feel better! Imagine fighting a Vulture, Vampires, and so much more! Halo CE’s battles and Halo 2 and 3 for their majority of time were epic! I’d like to see this return and WHO SAID HUMAN AIR VEHICLE!!!(Lol jk XD)

> > <mark>Lol that poll</mark>.
> >
> > Hornet
> > Liche*
> > Pelican*
> > A new vehicle similar in purpose to the Chopper.
> >
> >
> > *<mark>With very specific restrictions that I’m too lazy to list out at the moment</mark>.
>
> Lol. Agreed.

They would be ridiculously OP

Love to see the Chopper return.