Which variant of the Hunter arm is [REDACTED]

Bravos original tease said the ultra rare variant was crazy good against air. Do you think that’s the fuel rod bomb or the stream that makes that funny noise?

Maybe it a beam version like from halo 2 and 3?

Probably going to be the old beam-firing variant. Only one that I think will actually be capable of significant anti-aircraft damage.

It’s the variant which uses needler rounds.

Way I see it, we’ve got three options here. Keep in mind that this is all speculation.

We’ve got the base version, which I assume will be the Rare standard variant of the gun and feature some sort of alt-fire mode that can switch between the single shot and machine gun modes.

The Ultra Rare variant I think may have some sort of lock on ability and perhaps increased projectile speed, which explains the effectiveness on air vehicles.

The Legendary/Mythic variant (Cause come on, most weapons have SOME sort of Legendary variant, and we already know that there will be an UR variant, so it is safe to assume this anyways) will most likely be the Halo 2/3 iteration of the cannon. I’m leaning more towards Halo 3 cause of that Golden Hunter thing with the single shot and the regular Hunter having a beam. I would prefer it to be the Halo 2 model cause we haven’t seen that model for a long time.

> 2535405116054664;5:
> Way I see it, we’ve got three options here. Keep in mind that this is all speculation.
>
> We’ve got the base version, which I assume will be the Rare standard variant of the gun and feature some sort of alt-fire mode that can switch between the single shot and machine gun modes.
>
> The Ultra Rare variant I think may have some sort of lock on ability and perhaps increased projectile speed, which explains the effectiveness on air vehicles.
>
> The Legendary/Mythic variant (Cause come on, most weapons have SOME sort of Legendary variant, and we already know that there will be an UR variant, so it is safe to assume this anyways) will most likely be the Halo 2/3 iteration of the cannon. I’m leaning more towards Halo 3 cause of that Golden Hunter thing with the single shot and the regular Hunter having a beam. I would prefer it to be the Halo 2 model cause we haven’t seen that model for a long time.

I agree with your choice of rarity. I just feel like the ‘machine gun’ one could be the anti air one, It seems to have strong homing when the AI use it and is detrimental to air vehicles, though with the evasion abilities of most air vehicles it could be wrong.