Which stats really matter?

Just wanted to see what opinion you guys had on this. So I have this friend that thinks he’s good at H5(he’s ok) and does good in Warzone. He gets like 20-25+ kills and tends to brag abou his medals and whatnot. But when he plays Arena he doesn’t do good. He’s like Gold 4 or 5 in Slayer. I’ve played with him a few times and he’s usually down there in the leader boards. I hope I’m not sending out any wrong message out there, just wanted to know if anyone else thinks the same as me. Which stats reflect more on you, Warzone or Arena stats? I’m talking like Slayer and Team Arena

In my opinion ? Arena. I have played Warzone, but only a little. I think Arena requires more player skill. I’m not saying Warzone does not require skill. It’s just different, reqs play a big part in it. There is no option to use a vehicle in Team Arena Slayer or FFA for example.

Arena, Its based on your skill.

> 2535434548670205;1:
> Just wanted to see what opinion you guys had on this. So I have this friend that thinks he’s good at H5(he’s ok) and does good in Warzone. He gets like 20-25+ kills and tends to brag abou his medals and whatnot. But when he plays Arena he doesn’t do good. He’s like Gold 4 or 5 in Slayer. I’ve played with him a few times and he’s usually down there in the leader boards. I hope I’m not sending out any wrong message out there, just wanted to know if anyone else thinks the same as me. Which stats reflect more on you, Warzone or Arena stats? I’m talking like Slayer and Team Arena

None of 'em. I haven’t found a stat yet that can “reflect” my enjoyment.

None. Stats don’t matter.

> 2535434548670205;1:
> Just wanted to see what opinion you guys had on this. So I have this friend that thinks he’s good at H5(he’s ok) and does good in Warzone. He gets like 20-25+ kills and tends to brag abou his medals and whatnot. But when he plays Arena he doesn’t do good. He’s like Gold 4 or 5 in Slayer. I’ve played with him a few times and he’s usually down there in the leader boards. I hope I’m not sending out any wrong message out there, just wanted to know if anyone else thinks the same as me. Which stats reflect more on you, Warzone or Arena stats? I’m talking like Slayer and Team Arena

All stats can be artificially enhanced. W/l would probably be the closest, but even then running with a team will give you results above your skill level.
Plus it is a video game, no one cares if you’re good or not.

You can’t judge someone off of player rank in arena. The ranking system is not accurate as it goes off of TEAM WINS rather than Personal skill (k/d etc…)

Stats can easily be bloated in either. If I wanted, I could easily spawn kill endlessly in griffball or hide in the glitch spots in infection to artificially inflate my arena K/D. No one would know unless they got on waypoint and dig through my service record.

To that end, I’d say no stat is important.

bunch a dopes!!!
enjoyment is the only “stat” that matters