Which specialization is for you, and why?

Hey guys, i was curious as to what people would choose as their first specialization and what they think is the best specialization, even if they are not yet available without the limited. Mine would be between stalker and rogue, simply because they cover all gametypes and are very useful. Thanks :smiley:

I’ll choose Operator, and then Wetwork. Unless new specs’ are released.

Based on armor, stalker, it was by far the most visually appealing armor in the game to me.

The upgrade is pretty cool, and it would come in handy sometimes but not my favorite.

I’d say either Rogue or maybe Tracker (assuming Tracker is the Ordnance Reroll one) based on the upgrades.

My friend says Wetwork doesn’t really make much difference, and Pioneer at best would increase XP gain by almost 1500 assuming you get the max 5950 from Spartan Ops.

I would just encourage people to make their own decision, don’t let me change your opinion

Pioneer

Tracker was another of the options. Pioneer i thought i would use later on, so as to make more use of the xp when it takes more to lvl.i feel a lot of the actual choices seem to be second thoughts, maybe not as useful as they could be. weapon skins like the Dmr skin with wetworks are also pretty cool. :slight_smile:

My current spec…its called Standard. I have all i need to win a game. That is all.

> Tracker was another of the options. Pioneer i thought i would use later on, so as to make more use of the xp when it takes more to lvl.i feel a lot of the actual choices seem to be second thoughts, maybe not as useful as they could be. weapon skins like the Dmr skin with wetworks are also pretty cool. :slight_smile:

Each of the specs take exactly as long as each other to level up, so it makes the most sense to use pioneer first, then the fast track mod can be used to level up the others :smiley:

Pioneer
Fast track xp is good.

1k spartan ops
500 mm

Rouge - when it is accessible - reduces recoil when being hit.

The Pioneer and Tracker helmets remind me of Shockwave from Transformers: Dark of the Moon.

I would probably start with Tracker and then switch to Rogue. I’m still undecided.

@MrRuSs3l-thank you! you learn something new everyday ;D

> @MrRuSs3l-thank you! you learn something new everyday ;D

:wink:

The Rouge specialization, I imagine, is the most useful in terms of combat; though I am stuck at 70 and can’t say for sure as I have yet to unlock it.

Operator because…dat helmet.

rogue does seem to be the most viable in terms of use throughout gametypes, especially in longer, scope range maps and in snipers :slight_smile:

Have they announced when specializations will become available to the public? I’m still a ways from SR50 so i’m not too concerned but I was just wondering.

Of all the specializations, Rogue is the only one I like aesthetically. None of the Support Upgrades or Tactical Packages are that great, though I’ll be using Fast Track for a long, LONG time… Leveling takes to damn long in this game… Unless you plays Spartan Ops all day long.

Engineer because I normally use the supressor so I get the skin for that and I think knowing when a power weapon will spawn before everyone else is pretty useful

i think the only problem with the ordinance orientated specializations is that they only work in maps with ordinance, and if you can observe when an ordinance drop is taken, its around 2 minutes until it respawns in around the same area- or so i have seen :slight_smile:

> Rouge - when it is accessible - reduces recoil when being hit.

I want already! after that I’ll go with stalker. Don’t care about the rest.