Which side are you on? The Good? Or the Bad?

The Good: The Good are nice Halo fans who respect 343’s work.There also mature and help the halo community to become a better place

The Bad: Either Playstation, trolls or Halo 3 fanboys complain about what 343 is doing with the Halo franchise. There also immature, killing the halo community and making 343 feel bad.

which side are you on? I’m in the good

I’m on the side of halo 5.

> 2533274857398125;2:
> I’m on the side of halo 5.

Pretty much just moving forward. The older titles are on Xbox One minus Reach and ODST is en-route. If people want to play Halo 3, they can play it on Xbox One in 1080p 60fps. There is no reason why people should be getting super pissed about Halo 5 not being like previous titles when those previous titles have been made relevant again.

People need to move forward. Don’t like how Halo 5 is turning out, fire up Halo MCC and play what you want to play.

i’m on the side of wanting to play halo and trying to give suggestions on how it can improve to allow for a more diverse experience…instead of posting stereotypical clickbait that only serves to cause conflicting opinions with no critical discussion.

oddly enough the people giving such criticism (some of which would be considered “harsh” by people like you) have been hired by 343 to improve the experience (the recent pro hires, in particular ghostayame)

Stop with these posts for the last time, they do not help anything. If a player does not like the halo 5 direction they are not “the bad” it is their opinion. Am I bad for not liking every little thing 343 does? Stop generalizing.

They could consider you bad for liking the halo 5 direction.

The good = Bungie

The bad = 343i

> 2533274897938879;1:
> The Good: The Good are nice Halo fans who respect 343’s work.There also mature and help the halo community to become a better place
>
> The Bad: Either Playstation, trolls or Halo 3 fanboys complain about what 343 is doing with the Halo franchise. There also immature, killing the halo community and making 343 feel bad.
>
> which side are you on? I’m in the good

Your argument is so ridiculous that I just got cancer.

Which side are you on OP? The “blinded by hype” side, or the “concerned fan that thinks the new changes negatively affect Halo” side?

Aren’t stereotypes fun?

I’m on neither of those sides. I’m on the side that says these changes are not going to get removed and that there has yet to be any good reason for any of them to be removed in the first place. Especially since there has been almost universal acclaim from people that have played the Beta.

> 2535432359236232;8:
> Which side are you on OP? The “blinded by hype” side, or the “concerned fan that thinks the new changes negatively affect Halo” side?
>
> Aren’t stereotypes fun?

Pretty much this.

I was excited, hopeful for Halo 5 righting everything that was wrong with Halo 4. I’m still a Halo fan, but I’m extremely disappointed with what direction Halo 5 decided to take.

Neutral.
I like some changes…

Others not so much.
I would play it anyway, but the feeling deep deep down…

It’s just not right.

> 2533274828258291;6:
> The good = Bungie
>
> The bad = 343i

Well that’s quite ignorant considering how far bumgiw has fallen.

> 2535432359236232;8:
> Which side are you on OP? The “blinded by hype” side, or the “concerned fan that thinks the new changes negatively affect Halo” side?
>
> Aren’t stereotypes fun?

Oh what, so anyone who likes halo 5 is blinded by hype? By saying this, you immediately shot yourself down.

> 2533274857398125;13:
> > 2535432359236232;8:
> > Which side are you on OP? The “blinded by hype” side, or the “concerned fan that thinks the new changes negatively affect Halo” side?
> >
> > Aren’t stereotypes fun?
>
>
> Oh what, so anyone who likes halo 5 is blinded by hype? By saying this, you immediately shot yourself down.

That’s the joke.jpeg.

It’s self-aware irony, boyo.

> 2533274881015020;14:
> > 2533274857398125;13:
> > > 2535432359236232;8:
> > > Which side are you on OP? The “blinded by hype” side, or the “concerned fan that thinks the new changes negatively affect Halo” side?
> > >
> > > Aren’t stereotypes fun?
> >
> >
> >
> > Oh what, so anyone who likes halo 5 is blinded by hype? By saying this, you immediately shot yourself down.
>
>
> That’s the joke.jpeg.
>
> It’s self-aware irony, boyo.

Please…don’t…ever call me boyo. It brings up bad times.

And I couldn’t tell.

Oh look another labeling thread, I hope this gets buried beneath a heaping pile of biomass or just locked.

Serioulsy? This is ridiculous. This thread is stupid and should have never been made.

Reported.

Im on the good side, I give my respects to 343 to trying to make the game more “realistic” in warfare grounds, I mean after all you are a spartan. However I still have faith in them that they will make up in halo 5 for what was not presented in halo 4

Nice generalizations, OP. Supporting 343 and giving constructive criticism of their work is a thing, you know.

Hahahahaha