Which should I preorder?

I love Halo but still haven’t preordered because I am unsure which edition to buy.

I like the limited edition because of the ingame content but the console preorder gets their own armor so it makes me sad if I get one I will have no ability to have both. And what if the normal edition has something I want.

It is very confusing for me and also I am going to preorder at Gamestop by Wednesday or Thursday so I need to make a decision. What are your thoughts. I could always buy the console armor on ebay but you know with scammers and such it is harmful.

Please help me. Also, I only care about ingame content and well maybe the hawt console a bit but that’s it.

-A Halo Fan in Confused Mode.

I have the Reach Console. I don’t regret it in the slightest, but honestly bud…the next gen Xbox is gonna be out within 2 years, and you may regret dropping $400 on an system that is soon to be replaced. I’ll admit it looks sick though

The Limited Edition is one of the best deals I’ve seen in a while…it comes with a TON of stuff for Halo fans, so I’d def suggest you get it. My two cents

Limited edition is your best bet. Even if you want the console you can buy it later online and it wouldn’t be as much of an increase in price as the limited edition would be.

I am personally getting limited for the the in-game map pack and the other stuff because like with Dr.haselys journal i love that kind of stuff and i think you get the gamestop preorder armor with any of the three

Yes anyone have any input about the special armor you actually get with console though?

There’s literally no info about the armor. Just that that name is Fotus. It would be lovely if they actually revealed the design already.

i am getting both console and limited, i like what they both offer and i worked hard for the money so im going to be happy about it, but the FOTUS armour with console is going to be for your avatar not in game, 343 isnt going to release any armour for pre orders just skins or avatar clothing

> I have the Reach Console. I don’t regret it in the slightest, but honestly bud…the next gen Xbox is gonna be out within 2 years, and you may regret dropping $400 on an system that is soon to be replaced. I’ll admit it looks sick though
>
> The Limited Edition is one of the best deals I’ve seen in a while…it comes with a TON of stuff for Halo fans, so I’d def suggest you get it. My two cents

I couldn’t agree more plus I do own the Reach Console and I love it!

> > I have the Reach Console. I don’t regret it in the slightest, but honestly bud…the next gen Xbox is gonna be out within 2 years, and you may regret dropping $400 on an system that is soon to be replaced. I’ll admit it looks sick though
> >
> > The Limited Edition is one of the best deals I’ve seen in a while…it comes with a TON of stuff for Halo fans, so I’d def suggest you get it. My two cents
>
> I couldn’t agree more plus I do own the Reach Console and I love it!

i never got the console i wanted to but i would have rather had the legendary edition like i got

> > I have the Reach Console. I don’t regret it in the slightest, but honestly bud…the next gen Xbox is gonna be out within 2 years, and you may regret dropping $400 on an system that is soon to be replaced. I’ll admit it looks sick though
> >
> > The Limited Edition is one of the best deals I’ve seen in a while…it comes with a TON of stuff for Halo fans, so I’d def suggest you get it. My two cents
>
> I couldn’t agree more plus I do own the Reach Console and I love it!

hahaha I don’t know about you man, but I went to the midnight release with a few of my roommates to pick it up. It was absolute torture to get home and set up the new Xbox before playing Reach lol

> i am getting both console and limited, i like what they both offer and i worked hard for the money so im going to be happy about it, but the FOTUS armour with console is going to be for your avatar not in game, 343 isnt going to release any armour for pre orders just skins or avatar clothing

If you want the console (despite the fact that the new xbox could be out in like the next year or two), then I suggest doing what he did and pre-order both. And then do what I suggested to somebody else, which was to just trade in the extra copy of the game you get in the console. Or sell it online, bc you’ll probably only get like $30 on the day of release from gamestop.

I’m going to get LE with either borderlands 2 or blops 2, or i could get standard edition, borderlands 2 and blops 2. I’m not sure what to do.

> > > I have the Reach Console. I don’t regret it in the slightest, but honestly bud…the next gen Xbox is gonna be out within 2 years, and you may regret dropping $400 on an system that is soon to be replaced. I’ll admit it looks sick though
> > >
> > > The Limited Edition is one of the best deals I’ve seen in a while…it comes with a TON of stuff for Halo fans, so I’d def suggest you get it. My two cents
> >
> > I couldn’t agree more plus I do own the Reach Console and I love it!
>
> hahaha I don’t know about you man, but I went to the midnight release with a few of my roommates to pick it up. It was absolute torture to get home and set up the new Xbox before playing Reach lol

LMAO that’s hilarious.

> I’m going to get LE with either borderlands 2 or blops 2, or i could get standard edition, borderlands 2 and blops 2. I’m not sure what to do.

i would suggest LE halo 4 and borderlands 2 blops 2 looks really bad in my opinion

If you have a properly working xbox. Then the console may be a steep dive. If you’re looking to upgrade, then I say go for it. The limited edition comes with some nice goodies, if you can spare the money. But overall its the standard edition with 3 future map DLC preordered and a couple skins, some avatar items, and a digital stream of FUD…

really wished it was a physical copy though…

> > I’m going to get LE with either borderlands 2 or blops 2, or i could get standard edition, borderlands 2 and blops 2. I’m not sure what to do.
>
> i would suggest LE halo 4 and borderlands 2 blops 2 looks really bad in my opinion

You should use periods. I can’t tell which you recommend and which you think look bad.

> > I’m going to get LE with either borderlands 2 or blops 2, or i could get standard edition, borderlands 2 and blops 2. I’m not sure what to do.
>
> i would suggest LE halo 4 and borderlands 2 blops 2 looks really bad in my opinion

I really want to get blops 2 though because of the 8 player co-op zombies. IDK i might just take out some money from my savings.

> > > I’m going to get LE with either borderlands 2 or blops 2, or i could get standard edition, borderlands 2 and blops 2. I’m not sure what to do.
> >
> > i would suggest LE halo 4 and borderlands 2 blops 2 looks really bad in my opinion
>
> I really want to get blops 2 though because of the 8 player co-op zombies. IDK i might just take out some money from my savings.

its all your choice but from what i have seen blops 2 looks bad to me since futuristic blops doesnt seem like a good idea to me lol

> I love Halo but still haven’t preordered because I am unsure which edition to buy.
>
> I like the limited edition because of the ingame content but the console preorder gets their own armor so it makes me sad if I get one I will have no ability to have both. And what if the normal edition has something I want.
>
> It is very confusing for me and also I am going to preorder at Gamestop by Wednesday or Thursday so I need to make a decision. What are your thoughts. I could always buy the console armor on ebay but you know with scammers and such it is harmful.
>
> Please help me. Also, I only care about ingame content and well maybe the hawt console a bit but that’s it.
>
> -A Halo Fan in Confused Mode.

In a perfect world you should order Console, Limited AND the triton high end model headset… All in all it would be costing like $600+.

Other than that, Limited is best bet for bang for your buck.

The limited edition. Why buy the Console when you already have a working one?