Which Rotational Playlists Should Return?

Alright, Spartans I want you’re opinions.
As many of you all know, a new and unique playlist is introduced every two weeks to swap out the previous one. And some of them are such a blast, you think to yourself,
“Gee, I really wish this playlist was permanent and wasn’t only available for 14 days…”

Come on, I know you have! So which ones that we’ve seen recently would you support coming back for round 2, or even becoming it’s very own playlist?

Personally, Heavies was the most fun playlist I’ve done. There’s power weapons around every corner, tanks are constantly at your throat, and everyone’s favorite sidearm mysteriously morphed into the Plasma Pistol. Also, DLC maps appear as common choices, which is a major bonus for buyers like me.
That being said about DLC, I’d of course love to see a permanent playlist for that again.

So what do you guys think? Leave your thoughts below! :smiley:

Heavies was by far one of my favorites and I hope it returns permanently! That being said, Medal Madness is pretty fun and I would just love it if Dominion returned!

> Heavies was by far one of my favorites and I hope it returns permanently! That being said, Medal Madness is pretty fun and I would just love it if Dominion returned!

Dominion needs to come back in some form, whether it be as part of another playlist (Squad DLC / BTB) or on its own.

I also wouldn’t mind seeing Race come back, and Heavies should as well as it maintained a high population for a straight 14 days.