Which ranking system?

which ranking system would you like to have in halo 4?

halo 1s?(yeah i know im funny)

halo 2s?

halo 3s?

ODST(yh ur right,funny again)

reachs?(im soooo good)

or another one?(if yes post your idea)

personally i would like to have h2s or h3s system back,dont care which one

h3s was more fun to earn the ranks with EXP in my opinion

so what do you think?

Halo 3’s or 2’s. Just seeing that number beside your name just made it feel like you actually accomplished something.

Halo 3. Because I’m more used to it than halo 2 but whichever of the two really

None of the above. Halo 4 should have an experience system like Reach used, but heavily reworked. Halo Reach rewarded time played above all else, and this lead to several problems. Halo 4, if it uses and experience system, needs to work to encourage team play and working toward the objective of the gametype. This can be done in a way where every action is rewarded, or by a wins/loses. I much prefer the former in most cases, but with the state of the betrayal system and the ability to kill teammates, it might be best to use the latter.

Now, to address skill rating: Skill rating should never return, I believe. If it does, it must not be linked to a player’s rank in any way, shape, or form.

You know, the ranking system was never a huge concern for me. I don’t really care too much about the subject, really.

3 0r 2.

IMO Halo 2! Is was harder to keep the ranking when you lost constantly.

Halo 2 (or 3) for the ranking system, Halo Reach credit system to buy new armor. Just because you’re not good at the game doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t be able to buy armor from the store. After all, how you look in the game isn’t truly dependent on your skill. It gives everyone a chance.

> None of the above. Halo 4 should have an experience system like Reach used, but heavily reworked. Halo Reach rewarded time played above all else, and this lead to several problems. Halo 4, if it uses and experience system, needs to work to encourage team play and working toward the objective of the gametype. This can be done in a way where every action is rewarded, or by a wins/loses. I much prefer the former in most cases, but with the state of the betrayal system and the ability to kill teammates, it might be best to use the latter.
>
> Now, to address skill rating: Skill rating should never return, I believe. If it does, it must not be linked to a player’s rank in any way, shape, or form.

Most of this.

TrueSkill rank for 1-50 for ranked playlist and Cr’s for the Military Rank like it is in Reach you get Cr’s in all playlist too.

Skill based ranking used solely to match players.

Experience based ranking to progress through the ranks.

I want a combination between Halo 3 and Reach, the trueskill from Halo 3 and the cR from Reach (so you can buy armour and what not.)

I hope it only has 1 ranking system and not everything is different like in CoD

A combination of Halo: Reach and Halo 3.

Competitive Playlists - Halo 2’s Ranking System

Social Playlists - Reach’s Ranking System

> A combination of Halo: Reach and Halo 3.

ah yh forgot that option

Skill level and experience for ranking up, credits for unlocks.

> Skill level and experience for ranking up, credits for unlocks.

yeah i think that would be the perfect one

Halo 2 for a numerical skill based ranking and Halo Reach for military rank/insignia. They should both be displayed, but they should not be linked in any way.

> Skill based ranking used solely to match players.
>
> Experience based ranking to progress through the ranks.

This