Which one will be the rarest? helioskrill VS Fotus

which armor will be more unlikely to see in halo 5?

Fotus armor?

or

helioskrill Armor?

Unlikely to be seen? For a while, Fotus since only people who dished out the money for the console (like myself) will be the ones to own it for awhile until people unlock it through REQs. As for Helioskrill, that’ll be everywhere.

> 2533274810989728;2:
> Unlikely to be seen? For a while, Fotus since only people who dished out the money for the console (like myself) will be the ones to own it for awhile until people unlock it through REQs. As for Helioskrill, that’ll be everywhere.

Forgot about All the preorders and exclusive stuff will be available soon. I really hope helioskrill don’t turn out to be the next katana… Took way hours to get lol.

> 2533274810989728;2:
> Unlikely to be seen? For a while, Fotus since only people who dished out the money for the console (like myself) will be the ones to own it for awhile until people unlock it through REQs. As for Helioskrill, that’ll be everywhere.

I doubt Helioskrill will be too common. Running all of those campaigns, on Legendary are not only time consuming, but some of those missions are straight up frustrating. Like Assault on the Control Room, or Cairo Station. I feel most people won’t bother with the Legendary achievement to unlock it. Both will probably be fairly rare, unless people start having some crazy luck with REQ packs.

I believe Helioskrill will be the rarest.

I believe Helioskrill will be the rarer. Not likely that many will have beat all campaigns of MCC on legendary.

Helioskrill will probably be the rarest out of the two just because a lot of people don’t have the patience to deal with the campaigns on Legendary. Gonna be running the Fotus armor set with the Helioskrill helmet when H5 releases!

Did they include fotus with the console again???

> 2765156556939703;8:
> Did they include fotus with the console again???

Yes.

> 2533274815538572;4:
> > 2533274810989728;2:
> > Unlikely to be seen? For a while, Fotus since only people who dished out the money for the console (like myself) will be the ones to own it for awhile until people unlock it through REQs. As for Helioskrill, that’ll be everywhere.
>
>
> I doubt Helioskrill will be too common. Running all of those campaigns, on Legendary are not only time consuming, but some of those missions are straight up frustrating. Like Assault on the Control Room, or Cairo Station. I feel most people won’t bother with the Legendary achievement to unlock it. Both will probably be fairly rare, unless people start having some crazy luck with REQ packs.

Well people have had a long time to earn helioskrill and with FOTUS first appearing with people who spent $500, that’s why I say FOTUS will be more rare, not everyone bought the console and most likely more people have the legend achievement than people who bought the console.

> 2533274847480519;1:
> which armor will be more unlikely to see in halo 5?
>
> Fotus armor?
>
> or
>
> helioskrill Armor?

Helioskrill

Everyone and their dog is wearing Helioskrill. It’s the new Hayabusa. Every game has an ugly overused armor.

I think Helioskrill will be more common than people think. Sure, beating the MCC on legendary would be a pain in the -Yoink-, but even I was stubborn enough to get it done.

> 2533274810989728;9:
> > 2765156556939703;8:
> > Did they include fotus with the console again???
>
>
> Yes.

Noooooooooooooo. At least I can get it through req.

Hayabusa!

Fotus

Both will be rare and a lot of people care about rarity over aesthetics. But personally I wouldn’t use either of these even if I could. Just personal preference, I suppose.

I think you can even get Helioskrill form a Req Pack.

Fotus will probably be more rare. The helmet is so ugly imo though.

fotus cause noone likes spending that much money