Which old maps would you like?

Keeping in mind the mechanical changes with thrusters, sprint and movement speed, which old map from any other installment would you liked to see remade for Halo 5? Keep map size in mind because some may night work with the Halo 5 mechanics. For me, I would love The Pit from Halo 3. Although they may have to scale it a bit larger to account for player movement speed. The P8t always worked well for slayer and objective gametypes.

Blood Gulch

> 2533274922964546;2:
> Blood Gulch

Blood Gulch and Sandtrap with Elephants!

I want and have been wanting for a long time a remake of waterworks! I have loved the darkness of the map and its feel and would love to have a fresh version of it, not a forge remake but a legit remake.

I want a blood gulch but with inclement weather. Instead of the same old sunny version we always get, I want dynamic weather. So one match it would be night, another it would be torrential rain, then the next match heavy snow.

Dynamic weather is something that would really set the maps of Halo 5 apart from any of the rest.

> 2533274802862198;3:
> > 2533274922964546;2:
> > Blood Gulch
>
>
> Blood Gulch and Sandtrap with Elepants!

Elephants… I see elephants everywhere with your post xD. I’d like the pit as well for a remake with a jungle environment like the new over’‘whatever’’ map coming in the December update.

Zanzibar. Just a fan of the big fan.

Waterworks would be sweet as well.

High ground and rats nest

Guardian, The Pit, Ghost Town, Solace, Coagulation.

none, they won’t work with Halo 5 in their original form and any changes made to them to cater to H5s way of playstyle will tarnish their legacy.

Pit Stop
Boardwalk
Ascension
Sand Trap (elephants) :wink:

Pit and guardian although guardian especially would need expanding a bit to make it larger. Also probs works best as a FFA map rather than a team one.

Sandtrap also! Despite numerous appearances have to say I miss Valhalla too…

I think it was called snowbound? I liked that one

Lockout and Blood Gulch. Would add Zanzibar to the list if they made it an objective-only map.

> 2533274802862198;3:
> > 2533274922964546;2:
> > Blood Gulch
>
>
> Blood Gulch and Sandtrap with Elepants!

This^

All of my choices are BTB maps

Honestly, Waterworks seems to be the best choice with the new gameplay changes. It would need to be revamped, though, with more areas and such, like being able to do more vertically in the central piston facility.
Going along with that, I think that Blood gulch is another one that would fit perfectly with the gameplay changes

Sword base!

Narrows would be fun to have back. Granted, the map would easily have to be remade in order to fit the current gameplay, but I think it would be great for a social playlist

Blood Gulch

blood gulch!!