Which maps would you like to see in FFA?

When the playlist comes out for everyone and not just in the Majestic map pack, I assume they will add Haven, Adrift, Abandon, and Solace - what other maps would you like to see in it? (I hope they come to their senses and keep Complex OUT)

Personally, I’d love to see all the maps from team doubles added as well as Asylum / Sanctuary and Reflection / Ivory Tower from H2 / Reach. I also really enjoyed Powerhouse and Sword base in Reach’s rumble pit as well so if it’s possible to forge them in that would be awesome.

Any other suggestions?

> When the playlist comes out for everyone and not just in the Majestic map pack, I assume they will add Haven, Adrift, Abandon, and Solace - what other maps would you like to see in it? (I hope they come to their senses and keep Complex OUT)
>
> Personally, I’d love to see all the maps from team doubles added as well as Asylum / Sanctuary and Reflection / Ivory Tower from H2 / Reach. I also really enjoyed Powerhouse and Sword base in Reach’s rumble pit as well so if it’s possible to forge them in that would be awesome.
>
> Any other suggestions?

Forge maps, Haven, and Solace.