Which Maps do you want Re-made?

Personally I hope that they remake Guardian, my all time favorite Halo map. And LOL it is called Halo 5: Guardians.

I really liked the cage from reach forge. Maybe they could make it a real map, but I doubt it.

For real maps, I would say sandtrap, avalanche,high ground, ghost town, or turf.

I’d like to see mostly new maps, but Boarding Action from CE would be cool to see if they alter it to utilize Clamber.

Midship. :wink:

I’d prefer all originals, my favourites have already had remakes at some point, I’d like H3 narrows but it wouldn’t work & could just mancannon thruster top mid or ground pound anyone on bridge.

I would have to choose any BTB map from Halo CE or 2 that hasn’t had a remake yet.

Old maps won’t work with the new mechanics, Makk3vi provides one good example of why this is.

Perhaps you could make maps inspired by the style of play these maps created, but if you simply remade them they would be broken.

YES.

After 3 iterations of Lockout, I think it’s fair time we see Guardian return. Hell, they could do a Guardian remix that plays more like Lockout. Thus we have the holy trinity of 4v4 in Halo 5: Lockout, Midship and Guardian!

Honestly it will be nice if this is the final lineup:

1. Truth
  2. Regret
  3. Empire
  4. Empire Remix
  5. Crossfire
  6. Crossfire Remix
  7. Guardian 2.0
  8. Guardian 2.0 remix
  9. Blood Gulch-Valhalla successor
  10. Blood Gulch-Valhalla successor remix
  11. High Ground-Zanzibar successor
  12. High Ground-Zanzibar successor remix

Yeah I know people might be upset about all maps having remixes, but rather than thinking it’s laziness, I like t think of it as 343i’s extreme focus on the quality and not quantity of the maps. Like Halos 3, 4 and Reach had 11-ish maps at launch but only 1/3 of them were of great quality unlike Halo 2’s. So it’s best to stick on 6 great core designs, produce a remix for each, so all 12-said maps would be quality maps. Because quality > originality that previous Halo games tried so hard to stick to the latter instead.

> 2533274819964902;8:
> Yeah I know people might be upset about all maps having remixes, but rather than thinking it’s laziness, I like t think of it as 343i’s extreme focus on the quality and not quantity of the maps. Like Halos 3, 4 and Reach had 11-ish maps at launch but only 1/3 of them were of great quality unlike Halo 2’s. So it’s best to stick on 6 great core designs, produce a remix for each, so all 12-said maps would be quality maps. Because quality > originality that previous Halo games tried so hard to stick to the latter instead

Well, do the remixes even count as individual maps do you think? I mean, I agree with having quality maps first, but I’m wondering if it is a way that they can make more maps within a decent timeframe and by re-using assets.

Whatever the case, its already working. Truth & Empire are AMAZING, and after playing them all weekend I am a long long long long ways away from being tired of them. I just don’t like the snipers on Empire. Feels more like a shotgun map (or maybe something new) to me.

I wish people would stop living in the past. I am so sick of remakes and remasters.

I want to see new content and new ideas damn it.

> 2533274819964902;8:
> YES.
>
> After 3 iterations of Lockout, I think it’s fair time we see Guardian return. Hell, they could do a Guardian remix that plays more like Lockout. Thus we have the holy trinity of 4v4 in Halo 5: Lockout, Midship and Guardian!
>
> Honestly it will be nice if this is the final lineup:
>
> 1. Truth
> 2. Regret
> 3. Empire
> 4. Empire Remix
> 5. Crossfire
> 6. Crossfire Remix
> 7. Guardian 2.0
> 8. Guardian 2.0 remix
> 9. Blood Gulch-Valhalla successor
> 10. Blood Gulch-Valhalla successor remix
> 11. High Ground-Zanzibar successor
> 12. High Ground-Zanzibar successor remix
>
> Yeah I know people might be upset about all maps having remixes, but rather than thinking it’s laziness, I like t think of it as 343i’s extreme focus on the quality and not quantity of the maps. Like Halos 3, 4 and Reach had 11-ish maps at launch but only 1/3 of them were of great quality unlike Halo 2’s. So it’s best to stick on 6 great core designs, produce a remix for each, so all 12-said maps would be quality maps. Because quality > originality that previous Halo games tried so hard to stick to the latter instead.

The Empire remix is called Eden, and the Crossfire remix is called Trench. Confirmed by Josh Holmes’s Twitter.
Anyway, I don’t think EVERY map needs a remix, just a few. I don’t care how many maps we have, as long as they have good gameplay, and unique atmospheres and palettes.

Sword Base or Countdown from Halo: Reach are either perfect to adapt for the Spartan Abilities. And I’m hoping to see a new canion map for BTB, a new interation with major differences from Blood Gulch and Valhalla.

• Epitaph- Guardian - Countdown

I would really like to see bloodline with the Hornet!
When I play Halo 2A in Bloodline is too slow, the map is very big…I would like to play it on Halo 5 :slight_smile:

1. The Pit
  2. Narrows
  3. Construct

I would like to see Terminal remade, guardian remade, TURF remade, a Promethean inspired spiritual successor to relic, spiritual successor to ivory tower.

HA-VEN! HA-VEN! HA-VEN!

For the hundredth time since pre-Halo 4, TERMINAL FROM HALO 2. :stuck_out_tongue:

My shortlist: Countdown, Haven, Long Bow, Shatter, Skyline, Narrows, Power House and Standoff.

While I liked Guardian, I think I would prefer a spiritual successor to a remake. I highly doubt Guardian would play well in Halo 5.

Why don’t we give Orbital from H3 some love? Or maybe even a little Boardwalk from Reach.