Which map do you hate most?

It could be because the vehicles are made out of plastic

or it could be because there is only one point of control

it could be because there is no cover in the open

maybe the one you choose will be because in the one and only control point you are constantly getting spammed with grenades/rockects.

or perhaps it’s because it’s the only map that is always voted for.

For whatever reason, choose wisely.

Meltdown.

Just a little biased, but it made me lol.

Lol…no cover in the open!
Really? ! Isn’t that because you’re in the open? !

Oh and my choice would have to be Complex.

You complain about there being no cover in the open, just like Blood Gulch? I hope you don’t hate THAT map as much. Exile’s a good map, especially in Dominion, and that grass is just so green!
My least favorite is Abandon. It’s just, ugh.

> You complain about there being no cover in the open, just like Blood Gulch? I hope you don’t hate THAT map as much. Exile’s a good map, especially in Dominion, and that grass is just so green!
> My least favorite is Abandon. It’s just, ugh.

The difference, is that you’ve never had a DMR on blood gulch, otherwise it’s be a terrible map as well.

It’s the same way that Valhalla was awesome, but Ragnarok is garbage.

Simplex

Settler is the worst map in Halo 4.

Probably Exile and Ragnarok.

Adrift. But only because I seem to lag really badly on that map for some reason even on local hosts.

Complex and Settler

I don’t know; Abandon probably. But I only play SWAT so my perceptions are a bit narrowed.

None of the above.

Simplex is by far the worst map I’ve ever played on. I cannot stand it.

Complex.

I hate Complex and Settler way more than Exile, that said I still don’t like Exile.

Settler. By the way, Exile only plays poorly in Big Team. In Dominion, it’s not that bad.

I despise Complex. I just think Exile is overplayed, it is a solid map, but I don’t want to play on Exile 45 times in a row. I’m also not too fond of Adrift and Abandon.

Complex and Settler.

Complex would be a good map if the DMR’s range weren’t so long.
Same goes for Ragnarok, Exile, Meltdown, Longbow, and even Settler maybe.

The point is, too much range ruins large maps.
Therefore, after the update, we should all still argue the RRR is still too long.
Which it will be.

Most likely Ragnarok, was my favorite in halo 3 but it just doesnt work at all in this game.

Settler is the straight out worst map. To much cover and is always being chose.