Which leader give you the biggest problems??

For me it’s Yapyap. I can’t seem to figure him out, I try to ignore the canon fodder during large engagements but I seem to have my longest and most difficult games against the little guy. Curious to see what everyone else thinks!

(It’s a trap, boys! This man here just wants to use cancer leaders!)
Schilling2, my worst leader to face is Isabel. Her hero unit needs a nerd and a half, and don’t get me started on her sniper rush…

For me, it’s still Forge.
The hog is more manageable. But a good Forge is awful to fight. Eco bonuses. Strong buffs. Crazy Tanks. Combat salvo.
And, that darn grizz drop

> 2533274796391115;3:
> For me, it’s still Forge.
> The hog is more manageable. But a good Forge is awful to fight. Eco bonuses. Strong buffs. Crazy Tanks. Combat salvo.
> And, that darn grizz drop

Jerome’s Omega team will clean that Grizzly drop right up :joy:

YapYap purely out of annoyance. They always go on the offensive but I have never seen one be successful.

For me it’s most of Banished, I really have never found a way to counter Locust Kite. I just can’t do it!
That’s only me though

A good Shipmaster is a nightmare to play against. Luckily you don’t see him a lot. and when you do, they’re usually pretty bad.

> 2533274796391115;3:
> For me, it’s still Forge.
> The hog is more manageable. But a good Forge is awful to fight. Eco bonuses. Strong buffs. Crazy Tanks. Combat salvo.
> And, that darn grizz drop

I love ODST dropping Forge god does it feel good imagining the Forge player squirming and screaming at the screen whilst it get’s toasted to hell.

I enjoy that more than i’d like to care.

In my opinion, I find the least success going up against a Isabel. 343 did really good this last patch making more leaders competitively viable and one of them was Isabel. It’s not her hero that’s the problem, if anything Alice and the whole red team need a buff, it’s the,“Ghost In The Machine” leader power that is hard to face. It’s not even annoying, I enjoy going up against Isabel, it’s just hard to get past the GITM. If you have a mixed army late game, let’s say a few vultures, a few wolverines, and a condor. If she drops that GITM over half your army is dead. Takes over the condor, condor kills half your army. Takes over everything else, everything else kills the condor wasting 2000 supplies and power plus thirty seconds of training another one(assuming you have advanced logistics three if not the punishment is much worse). That’s just my opinion though.

In team games it has to be serina for me. Hard to rush, power nodes ice aura requires extra micro for your vehicles to avoid slowing down, ice cream truck is an effective way to insure you put pressure on your enemy, and just the extra micro of staying away from all the freezing effects.