Which is the worst legendary armor/helmet?

I think its the defender fortress
That one dosent deserve to be a legendary at all…

Several of the armors don’t deserve to be legendary.

I’m tempted to say the helioskrill variants because I’m one of the people who didn’t want it in game.(You know, all that RIP the grind and what not). But, to be honest I kind of like them. So that leaves me with Void dancer and Locus (Locus helm is ok but I like the original ‘x’ was just the best and the armor is just…yuck.)

> 2533274963430249;1:
> I think its the defender fortress
> That one dosent deserve to be a legendary at all…

Agree, that is one of the few that I think are worst.

There is a super secret armor, and armor only worn by the most elite of Spartan, an armor so legendary it is kept deep inside infinity itself and it is know as…SEEKER PRIME…

Helljumper or Mark VI Scarred for sure

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Any armour set that isnt new or super unique/special looking.

100% on you with that defender fortress, also warmaster scipio, warmaster augustian, (even though I like scout) scout outrider, reaper mortician, orbital equinox, commando matrix and argonaut idmon.

I never liked locus but I can understand why its there.

EDIT-The two venator sets and noble probably shouldnt be there either.

Technician.

> 2533274911198538;7:
> Any armour set that isnt new or super unique/special looking.
>
> 100% on you with that defender fortress, also warmaster scipio, warmaster augustian, (even though I like scout) scout outrider, reaper mortician, orbital equinox, commando matrix and argonaut idmon.
>
> I never liked locus but I can understand why its there.
>
> EDIT-The two venator sets and noble probably shouldnt be there either.

Anything else? And you like halo because…? Lol

i think nightfall is legendary? so that one, and helljumper

The only armors that really deserve to be Legendary are the campaign armor sets, Mark V, Mark IV, and Mark VI. Everything else can just be Ultra Rare.

Achilles is more hideous than any legendary.

Warmaster or void dancer for sure

Just got the Orbital Equinox, was excited to see a legendary something. When I equipped it…wish I could sell this armor for a few rp…

The legendary helmet I got in a gold pack was an Argonaut variant, that’d be my pick I reckon.

Any armor/helmet in lower rarities which were given a new paint job and became legendary.

It would be easier to list the ones I actually remember. There are a ton of worsts because they look the same as their other 5 varients

Honestly, most of the regular legendary helmets aren’t nearly as good as the mythic helmets (though not all of the mythics are amazing). Out of this bunch of non-mythic helmets, reaper is definitely the worst.

Most of the time I just wonder why is this armor legendary…